Part 11

Part 11

In Mumbai:

Khushi stood at the balcony of the house.. She is now seven months pregnant.. She is happy with her life but deep inside her she feels betrayed..

" Why did you do this Arnavji ?? I hate you" whispered Khushi..

"Khushi" Maya came calling her into the balcony.. Seeing her tears, Maya understood what she must be thinking..

"Again thinking about your husband" asked Maya..

" I can't help it" said Khushi.

" Khushi !! Why are you taking stress thinking about that man ?? He doesn't deserve you.. You have seen with your eyes when he promised to his family he will give the baby to his Di, then why are you even thinking about that man.." said Maya..

Khushi din't say anything..

" Now.. Come.. Let's have dinner.. Little one must be hungry" said Maya and led her to the dining table..

Khushi's thoughts stuck to Maya's words.. She din't heard Arnav saying that he will give their baby to his Di.. She remembered his words, " I will never let anything happen to you or our baby Khushi.. You both are my life.. I can't live without you.."

Did she hurried up everything ?? Did she went wrong in estimating Arnav ??

In RM:

Payal is in the room waiting for Akash..He still din't return from wherever he went.. Her thoughts disturbed when she heard the door sound.. there came Akash fully drowned in alcohol and Nisha brought him inside the room..

" Nishu baby.. You are soo beautiful and classy than that Payal.. I regret marrying her now.. I should have listened to maa's words.. " Akash is blabbering in his half drunken state..

Payal looked at him rolling off her eyes.. This is the daily scene she is witnessing.. Initially, she felt pain hearing his words but now she felt nothing.. From the time she came to know he is cheating her with other woman, she felt nothing for this man.. No love, No hurt,, No pain..

Nisha made him sleep on the bed and left from the room.. Payal stood there looking at him for sometime.. Sighing, she went and slept on the couch.. She had stopped sharing bed with him anymore..

Next morning:

In Mumbai:

Asha entered Khushi's room but she was no where seen..

"Khushi!!" Called Asha..

" I am here aunty" said Khushi from the washroom..

"OK beta" said Asha and saw one of the below drawer beside the table is open.. She bend down and closed it.. She was getting up when she saw half of the photo visible from under the pillow. She took it out and saw the photo.. She gasped seeing the photo..

Khushi came out of the washroom at the same time..

" You are Raizada Bahu. You are related to them "asked Asha.. Khushi looked at her startled and then looked at the pic in her hand.. It is the family photo taken on their second marriage..