Part 1

Before going into the story, let me clarify somethings..

1. Here No Sheetal track happened..

2. Arshi second marriage happened with out any fuss even though Shyam and Dadi tried to create a lot of problems..

3. Garima is not the second woman in Arnav's father life..

4. Anjali's miscarriage happened due to shock when she came to know true face of Shyam on her marriage anniversary..

Part 1

In Mumbai:

Khushi reached Mumbai station in the evening.. She got off from the train and stood there looking here and there.. Sighing, she then sat on the bench waiting for the person who will take her.. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder.. She jerked off and turned to the person..

" Khushi!!" called a girl who is in her mid twenties..

Khushi recognized the girl immediately..

" Maya Di" called Khushi with a little smile.. Maya hugged Khushi immediately to which she reciprocated..

" Sorry.. I was late.. woo actually my scooty troubled first then the traffic jam" said Maya..

" It's ok Di.." said Khushi...

" Now come..let's go" said Maya and they both started out of the station...

Maya took Khushi in her scooty and they stopped before an apartment.. They took the lift for second floor..

" This is my flat" said Maya and opened the door.. Khushi entered and observed the house.. It is two bed room flat with a hall and kitchen..

" come.. I will show your room" said Maya and led her to the guest room... Khushi entered and saw it... Maya kept her luggage in the room.

" Hope you like it.. If not then we can switch our rooms" said Maya..

" No Di. There is no need.. I am fine with this room" said Khushi..

" Ok then fresh up and come.. I will heat the dinner by then" said Maya..

" No Di. I am not feeling hungry" said Khushi..

" You may not be feeling hungry but the little one must be hungry.." said Maya..

Khushi caressed her baby bump with tears.. Maya came and took her hands in hers..

" Khushi.. Payal said to me everything that happened... I know it is not easy for any woman to face this betrayal but be happy they din't get success in betraying you.. You and your baby are now safe and away from them.. Now think only about your baby" said Maya.

Khushi hugged her and cried out.. Maya din't stopped her from crying and kept on soothing her back..

After few minutes, Maya brought her out of the hug and wiped off her face..

" Now go and freshup.. Be strong Khushi.. I am there for you" said Maya..

Khushi smiled and left into washroom...

Maya sighed and took out her mobile to inform the person who gave her Khushi's responsibilities..

IN RM, Delhi:

Raizadas returned from the temple.. They all got down from the car when they saw another car stopped.. Arnav and Akash both got down from the car..