Part 9

Part 9:

Arnav went into the memory lane after the day Mami asked Khushi to leave RM for few days and how Khushi was adamnant to go to GH.. ( Refer part 5)

Arnav insisted Khushi not to leave for GH..

Next morning:

When Arnav woke up, he din't find Khushi in the room.. He saw the time..It was already late.. He looked for Khushi and Thinking her to be in the kitchen, he went into washroom to get ready for the day.. He was gelling his hair when Payal entered with his coffee.

" Arnavji.. Your coffee" said Payal..

" Where is Khushi Payal ??"asked Arnav..

Payal hesitated for a bit and said " She went to Buaji's house for few days"

Arnav's eyes grew wide hearing it.. How dare she to leave even when he denied ??

" Did Mami said something to her ??"asked Arnav..

Payal nodded her head..

" Today Khushi came down a little late for Puja.. Maaji scolded her and reminded her to go away.. Then even Dadiji too asked to go GH for few days and not to come in front of Di as she will be sad" said Payal..

Arnav fisted his hands in anger and rushed out from there.. Anjali, Nani and Mami are sitting in the hall.. They saw him almost running..

" Chote.. " Anjali called but Arnav went off from there neglecting the trio..

IN GH:

Arnav entered the house angrily.. Buaji and Garima who were talking about something stood up looking at him surprised..

" Arnav Bitwa.. " called Buaji..

" Buaji !! Where is Khushi ??"asked Arnav angrily..

" She is in the room.." said Garima," What happened bitwa ?? IS there..." Before she complete the question, Arnav stormed into Khushi's room..

" Hai re NK.. What happened ? Sankadevi is looking sad and Arnav babua is angry.." said Buaji..

" I am afraid jiji" said Garima and both of them sat down on the sofa waiting for them..

Arnav opened the door with a jerk making Khushi who is sitting on the bed hugging her knees.. She looked up at Arnav with wide eyed.. she immediately wiped off her tears but Arnav's hawk eyes seen them.. He locked the door and she gulped with the amount of anger in his eyes.. He took predator steps towards her.. She got down from bed and lowered her head..

"Why did you come here Khushi ?? I clearly asked you not to come GH.." asked Arnav gritting his teeth..

"Ar..Arnavji.. I thi..nk this is best.." said Khushi stammering..

" And who said you this is the best ??"asked Arnav folding his hands.. Khushi din't say anything. She din't even look at him once..

" Nani and Mami!!" asked Arnav.. Khushi look up at him baffled and soon covered it.

" No.. No one " said Khushi..

Arnav clutched her arms tightly, " Why are you lying ?? I know that Mami and Nani asked you to come here"

Khushi din't say anything and took a deep breathe..

" It doesn't matter who said Arnavji.. But whatever Nani and Mami said is also right.. I am responsible for everything.. If I will be away, Di will be fine..She will be OK" said Khushi controlling her tears..