Part 10

Part 10

Arnav entered the room angrily with Khushi.. He sat on the recliner fuming in anger..

"Arnavji" called Khushi.

"Now..You don't start with your lecture that I shouldn't have talked with Nani like that.." said Arnav angrily..

Khushi sat beside her husband and hugged him tightly.. Arnav too reciprocated the hug..

" Why Khushi ?? Why can't they understand that I love you too and I can't hurt you too ??"asked Arnav with a painful voice..

" Shh.. Arnavji" Khushi rubbed his back..

" I love you as much as Di Khushi.. How can they say that I don't love Di any more ?? All my life I strived hard only to give Di a luxurious life and now when I just want to be happy with my wife, I am selfish.. Why can't my family understand anyone's pain other than Di ??"said Arnav..

" Everything will be fine Arnavji " said Khushi patting him..

" Never leave me Khushi.. I will never hurt you.. I can't live without you" said Arnav..

" I won't Arnavji" said Khushi..

The next few days went in a wink.. Anjali is normal with Khushi.. She doesn't have any grudges with Khushi.. It was only his Nani and Mami thinking.. He made sure Nani and Mami won't hurt Khushi by their words, so he warned them not to say a word to Khushi..

One day, when he was in the office, he got a call that Khushi is not well..He rushed out from the meeting hearing it..

When he returned home, he saw everyone are standing at the door and doctor checking Khushi.. Later doctor announced that he is going to be father.. Father!! HE is going to be father.. he can't believe this.. It is just three months they have remarried and they are in love and now the baby.. It is not that he doesn't want baby, of course like any other married man he too dreamt of a baby of him and Khushi but this is too soon.. Also Khushi is young still, she is just 20.. Too early to become mother.. What if there are any complications..

Everyone congratulated them and went off.. Khushi asked him whether he is okay or not.. He laid out his fears in front of her and she comforted him saying everything will be fine..

Next day, they went to doctor and she said everything is fine but Khushi is just weak and she has to be taken care off. He informed the same to family.. Payal and Anjali promised him to take care of her..

But one day he heard two men talking where the first one is saying that his wife is neglecting him after the commencement of the baby.. Then he too was worried.. What if Khushi too neglects him after the baby is born ?? He knew he is being jealous of his own baby but he can't help it.. After many years, he is happy in his life because of Khushi and he doesn't want to loose it..