Part 14

Part 14

"How are you Payal beta ?"asked Asha..

" I am fine.. But what name should I call you aunty"asked Payal.. The trio looked at her confused..

'Should I call you Asha aunty or Ratna Malik w/o Arvind Malik or Ratna Singh Raizada m/o Arnav Singh Raizada" asked Payal looking at her intently.

Khushi and Asha gasped hearing it while Maya confused..

"Jiji..What are you saying ?"asked Khushi.

" It is the truth Khushi.. The woman who is standing in front of us is Arnav Singh Raizada's mother whom everyone are thinking to be dead.. " said Payal..

" But jiji.. How is it possible ??How do you know ??"asked Khushi

Payal removed some pics from her bag and showed to Khushi.. They were the childhood pics of Arnav and Anjali with Asha..

Khushi looked at Asha who lowered down her head looking away confirming her doubts..

" You are alive then why did everyone say you are died.. Even Arnavji said You committed suicide" asked Khushi confused..

Ratna sighed and said, " I din't commit suicide.. It was not even suicide.. It was murder.. "

The trio gasped hearing it..

"Murder!! Who was murdered ??"asked Payal.

"Nalini Jha.. Muskaan's mother" said Ratna.

'That means you are not Muskaan's real mother" asked Maya..

"No.. I am not. Muskaan is the daughter of Nalini and my husband, Arvind Malik" said Ratna..

The trio were stunned hearing it..

"What happened actually ??"asked Khushi..

Ratna made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her.. Payal and Maya too took adjacent seats..

Ratna started narrating what happened..

" I know my husband is a leech and he have numerous affairs

" I know my husband is a leech and he have numerous affairs.. I was with him only for my children.. The woman with whom my husband had affairs were already whores so I din't cared about them but one day I came to know, he forced girl in his company to have an affair with him..What shocked me more she is just an year elder to my Anjali.. The girl is Nalini.. She is a good girl from a good cultured family.. She lost her parents at young age and was living with her grand parents and her twin brother.. Her grand mother got heart attack and she needed money for her treatment.. My husband took advantage of the situation and forced her into having an affair.. She became pregnant with my husband's child and he denied to accept the child.. I came to know about this.. I want to get justice for her.. I fought about it with my husband.. By then a good alliance came for Anjali and her marriage is fixed.. So, I can't do anything until Anjali's marriage.