Part 12

Part 12

Payal is lost in her thoughts about Amrita when she heard some one clearing throat.. She turned and found Akash, Manorama..

Mother and Son at a time.. Something is coming in your way Payal she thought to herself..

"We need to talk with you" said Manorama..

"What is it ?"asked Payal.

"Payal.. The thing is actually..."Akash hesitated to say but Manorama cut off him, " Uffo.. Akash beta.. Why are you even stammering ?? "

Then turning to Payal, Manorama said, " My son doesn't love you anymore.. He finally got some brains that you don't deserve him.. He is not happy with you.. He wanted to get free from this relation and you."

"Why don't you directly ask your son want divorce from me ??"asked Payal.

"Oh.. Seems like you understood then.. Yes.. My son want divorce from you" said Manorama..

" Do you want divorce Akashji ??"asked Payal..

"Yes Payalji.. I want this divorce.. I can't be happy with you.. You and your sister caused a lot of pain to my family. My sister is in pain and My Bhai left this house because of your sister.." Said Akash but Payal stopped him showing her hand..

"Dare you to say a word against my sister then you will see worse of me Akashji.. You want divorce naa. I will give you.. Ask your lawyer to make the papers ready..I will sign them" said Payal.

Manorama and Akash looked at her shocked.. They never expected Payal to react cool hearing divorce from them.. They thought she will cry, make a drama, beg them but here she said she will sign the papers.. This surely had raised Manorama Raizada's ego..

"You no need to worry. We will give you huge amount under alimony "said Manorama.

" I don't need a penny of yours.."said Payal.

"HHBB.. See Akash Bitwa.. We are thinking to help her and she is showing attitude" said Manorama..

" This is not my attitude this is my self respect" said Payal firmly, "You don't understand about the thing which you don't have"

Manorama looked at her angrily..

"Whatever!!" muttered Akash and left from there followed by his mother..

"Maya Di!! Did you talk with jiji ?"asked Khushi..

"Haan Khushi.. I talked with her yesterday..Why are you asking ?"asked Maaya..

"Nothing.. Did jiji said anything about how Raizadas are treating her ?"asked Khushi.

Maya hiccupped hearing the question from Khushi.. she is very well aware of what is happening in RM and her marriage is at stake due to Nisha, but Payal strictly denied her from saying about it to Khushi.. Payal doesn't want Khushi to take any stress at this time of her pregnancy.. She knew if Khushi knows about it, she will blame herself.. So, she asked to Maya not to say anything to Khushi..

" Haan Khushi.. Payal is fine there" said Maya..

"Really ?? I am just worried that may be Raizadas are not treating her well.. "said Khushi..

"There is nothing like that.. Others are little angry with her but Akash is in talking terms with her.." said Maya..

Khushi seemed satisfied with her answer..

IN RM:

Everyone arrived at the dining table except Anjali.. Payal too sat down to eat with others.. She stopped serving them first standing.. She is not the servant.. Manorama taunted her many times but she cared less.. Everyone completed their breakfast and Akash was going when Nani stopped him..

" Chote called me yesterday..He said you are not going to office regularly" said Nani..

"Yes Nani.." said Akash..

"Why??What is the problem?? You should concentrate on the work too' said Nani..

" I don't want to work under anyone" almost screamed Akash.

" What !! Akash.. You are not working under anyone.. It is our company" said nani..

" It is not Nani.. It is just Bhai's company.. Only his orders are followed there.. I am just an employee there.. I want to start my own company or.." stopped Akash.

"or..." asked Nani..

"HHBB.. Sasumaa.. I will say.. Ask Arnav bitwa to hand over AR to my son.. He started with my jewellary and came to this position.. Everything belongs to my son.."said Manorama..

Nani looked at her shocked, " Chote had brought the company to this position. He worked hard to bring it to No.1.. He worked hard for us"

"We are taking care of him and Di from the time his parents died and so he is repaying it.. Rightfully, Raizada property should be mine.. Also he din't do any favor on us Nani.. He is selfish.. He want everyone of us to be in his control. So, he is doing all this taking care of family drama.. He wants me in his control, so when I said I love Payal, he immediately accepted and helped me to marry her.. He knew Payal is a middle class girl and she can't understand his true intentions.. She is not from business class family to understand this business. He doesn't even care for Di, if he had he would have searched for Khushiji now but no.. He went and sat there in London" said Akash angrily..

"Even we too never realized Arnav bitwa's plans until Nisha made us enlighten.. Thank you Nisha beta.. You are our life saver.. If you would have met Akash before, now everything would have been fine" said Manorama..

"It's ok aunty.. I just did my duty" said Nisha with a smile..

" Talk with Bhai about this Nani.. If he handovers me AR, it's ok or ask him to give my shares, I have few plans and even talked with some of investors regarding my new company" said Akash and left from there along with Nisha and Manorama..

Only Nani and Payal were there.. Nani looked at Payal expected to say something but she too looked shocked...

"Payal Bitiya.. Why dint' you warn me about this earlier ?'asked Nani..

'Even I too don't have any idea" said Payal.. She limited her talks with Nani and Anjali after Khushi left.. She too started for office..

Truly saying, she is feeling pity on Arnav Singh Raizada.. He did soo much for his family and see what he got..

Thanks to those who have all voted and commented on previous update.

Next Part of the story is already available in INKITT..