Part 3

Part 3

IN RM:

It was in the evening.. Arnav and Akash entered the house.. They saw Nani, Anjali and Mami in the living room.. Both the elders are trying to console a crying Anjali.. They both din't even realize when both brothers came..

Arnav saw his Di crying and din't feel to go and console her.. He was going to upstairs when Akash asked " Maa. Where is Payal ??"

" HHBB.. Why are you even asking Akash bitwa ??? That Khoon bari taang went in the morning from house and din't return until now.." said Manorama..

" Where could have Payalji went ??"thought Akash aloud..

That is when Payal entered the house at the exact moment.

"HHBB... Khoon bari taang.. Where are you whole day roaming ?? " asked Mami.

Payal neglected her and turned to Arnav , " Any news about Khushi ??"

Arnav nodded as NO.. Payal sighed and was going when Akash held her hand..

" Maa is asking you something Payal" said Akash..

Payal freed her hand and said " She asked some Khoon bari tang.. My name is Payal.. I am not any Khoon bari taang to answer her question"

Manorama and others looked at her wide eyed..

" Ok Fine.. Where did you went ?? Maa is saying you went in the morning and returning now" asked Akash..

" From today, I am taking care of Khushi's dabba business.. I have to go for work" said Payal.

" What !!" almost shouted Mami..

" I said I am going to take care of dabba business" said Payal..

" Then who will do the house chores" asked Mami..

" There are servants maaji.. " said Payal..

" But as a daughter in law it is your duty to cook and take care of your family" said Manorama..

" Oh really.. Then you are also Daughter in law of this house maaji, but I have never seen you doing any household chores before or after my marriage.. So then why should I do house hold chores.. " said Payal..

" HHBB.. You are comparing yourself with me.. You middle class girl" said Manorama gritting her teeth..

" Maaji.. Don't talk as if you are born with silver spoon.. You were a servant in this house.. After getting married to papaji, you became rich.. Likewise I am also rich after married to Akash.. " said Payal in a mocking tone..

Manorama opened her mouth widely as her bahu talked with her..

" Payal.. This is not the way to talk with my mother,, " said Akash angrily..

" Then say how to talk Akash.. I am vexed up with your mother and her tantrums.." said Payal..

" HHBB.. You really got a big tongue to talk.. If you dare to talk with me in this tone again, I will...." Manorama is going to say something when Payal, " haan.. You will.. What will you do ?"

" I will kick you out of this house" said Manorama..

" Who are you to kick me out of this house ?? I am also bahu of this house and I have same right s as you.. And Do you think I will get afraid if you say you will kick me out.. I won't.. I am not a lazy person like you.. Even if I go out, I can search some job and work.. But you can't even do it.. " said Payal..