Part 8

Part 8

After three months:

Payal entered the house tired from her work.. She has extended the dabba service with the ideas of Khushi.. She is now supplying to other companies too.. She became very busy these days.. When she entered the house, the sighed seeing scene in front of her..

Raizadas are sitting in the hall laughing over something that Nisha is saying.. Nisha is the long distance relative of Mami.. She came back two months ago.. Everyone are fond of her bubbly nature especially her husband.. She can see him distancing from her.. He is not talking with her normally.. He will always be with Nisha.. The way they both look at each other and their little eyelocks ..

Initially she thought may be she is over thinking.. Akash never betrays her.. He is just angry with her and so he is moving closely with Nisha.. But her bubble broke out when she saw her husband and Nisha kissing senselessly in Nisha's room lost in their own world.. She can easily guess that her marriage is at stake.. But seriously, she din't want to do anything to save her marriage, she was vexed up with these selfish people.. That day she understood there is nothing left in her marriage..

They both always go out for dinners, parties and long drives.. Nothing had missed from her eyes.. Her Mother in law is the happiest one seeing the change in her son and his interest for Nisha.. Why not ?? She always wanted a rich bahu and want to get rid of her.. She is just waiting for the day Akash asks her for divorce.. And she knew that day won't be soo far.. Arnav still din't return back from London.. Anjali is very well now.. No one can say she is the same woman who is in trauma before.. That is not even trauma.. It was all planned by her mother in law..

She remembered the day her mother in law is feeding Anjali's ears..

Payal went to give juice to Naniji when she stopped hearing their words..

" What are you saying Mamiji ??"asked Anjali..

" Haan Anjali Bitiya.. I am saying after thinking a lot " said Mami..

" But Manorama.. Do you think Chote will agree to this ??"asked Nani..

" Ofcourse Sasumaa.. Arnav Bitwa loves Anjali Bitiya a lot.. he will never deny any her wish.. " said Manorama..

" Is it fair to ask Chote ??"asked Anjali still not sure..

" Ofcourse it is fair. You have full right to ask Arnav Bitwa.. Your life will be settled by this.." said Mamiji and was going to feeding Anjali..

After sometime, "I think you are right Mami.. I will ask Chote. He as to accept it.. He doesn't have any other option" said Anjali determined..

Payal that day couldn't understand what they are talking.. She couldn't understand what Anjali is going to ask Arnav but everything came clear to her later.. So, it is all on her sasumaa's feedings Anjali asked Arnav for his baby..

Payal, entered her room , freshened up and sat on the sofa lost in her thoughts again..In these two months, she has extended the dabba service.. Now, she is not only supplying dabbas to AR, but also to other companies.. Her work is being appreciated by everyone.. If this goes, soon she is thinking to open a restaurant after Khushi's delivery.. Khushi is unaware of what is happening in RM.. She doesn't want her sister to take any stress at this time of pregnancy..