Part 6

Part 6

" What !! Jiji.. Are you sure ??"asked Khushi..

" haan Khushi.. Arnavji left for London due to some business work" said Payal..

"Ok" said Khushi and disconnected the call..

" He doesn't care for me" Cried Khushi thinking about it..

It was after one month of Anjali's miscarriage.. Anjali is coming out of her trauma slowly.. She will talk with everyone but still whenever she sees any baby she will cry remembering her baby.. All are trying to bring her out of this.. Mami din't allowed Khushi near Anjali for few days but Arnav's stern warning stopped her even Anjali doesn't have any problem with Khushi..

It was one of the day when Khushi is in the kitchen.. Anjali entered the kitchen..

" Di.. Do you need anything ??"asked Khushi..

" I just came for water Khushiji" said Anjali..

" Ok.. I will give" said Khushi and was going but Anjali stopped her..

" I will take Khushiji.. You continue your work " said Anjali and walked towards refrigerator.. When she filled her jug with water, she heard a thud sound.. Anjali turned and looked at Khushi lying on the floor unconscious..

" Khushiji " shouted Anjali and rushed to Khushi.. Hearing her scream, others too came and saw Khushi.. Nk who is the house lifted Khushi and took her to Arnav's room.. He made her lie on the bed.. Payal called the doctor..

Anjali called Arnav who is in the meeting.. hearing about Khushi, Arnav left for home asking Aman to handle the meeting..

When he reached the home, everyone are standing outside their room.

" Di.. Khushi" said Arnav " What happened to her ??"

" Don't know Chote.. She fainted in the kitchen.. Doctor is examining her" said Anjali..

Arnav stood there worried when doctor opened the door.. She smiled to them and went towards Khushi.. Everyone went inside her.. Arnav rushed to Khushi.

" Doctor.. What happened ??"asked Payal..

" Congratulations.. Mrs. Raizada is pregnant" said the doctor smiling..

Everyone stood shocked for a while and their faces beamed in happiness. Khushi's happiness knew no bounds..

" Really doctor ??"asked Nani..

" Yes.. she is pregnant.. May be nearly two months.. I will correctly after checking her..Bring her to clinic tomorrow" said Doctor..

" Ok. Doctor.. we will " said Nani.. In all this, no one observed Arnav other than Khushi.. He doesn't seemed to be happy..

Anjali came and hugged, Arnav, Khushi and congratulated them.. Nani kissed Khushi's forehead.. Akash and Payal too congratulated them.. Soon ,everyone left leaving the couple alone..