Part 2

Part 2

Payal locked the room and checked her mobile.. She had some missed calls.. She immediately called the person..

The person on the other line lifted the call..

" Maya....Did Khushi arrive ??"asked Payal..

" Haan Payal.. She came, had dinner and now sleeping " said Maya..

" Did she had her meds ??"asked Payal..

" Yes, I made her have them" said Maya..

" How is she ??"asked Payal..

" she is fine... Don't worry" said Maya.

" Thank you soo much.... I don't know how to pay off your debt" said Maya..

" Don't talk big words Payal.. Even you people too helped me when my parents left.... So, in real I am paying off your debt now.." said Maya " How is everything there ??"

" Everything is fine here... All came to know Khushi left and are shocked.. I lashed out at them.. No one doubted on me.." said Payal.. " Ok.. I will keep the phone now.. If possible I will talk tomorrow with Khushi"

" Ok.. No problem... " said Maya and disconnected the call..

Payal, on the other hand sighed in relief.... Enough of her being a loyal bahu and wife.. Now it is the time to be a best sister too.. Her little sister sacrificed soo much for her and now it is her turn to protect her sister and her baby from these Raizadas... How dare they even too think snatch her sister's baby from her ?? She won't allow it.. So, she send her sister to her childhood best friend Maya who is living in Mumbai.. Now half of the sister's duty is over and now it is time for daughter's duty too... She have to help her family financially until now which Khushi did through her dabba service..

She soon dialed a number and when the phone was lifted..

" Hello Shuklaji...."

Arnav on the other hand driving on the lonely roads.. He still can't digest that Khushi left him.. His mobile rang and it was Aman.. He lifted the call and heard what Aman said.

"Cancel all the arrangements Aman.. Khushi left the house "said Arnav and disconnected the call.

Next morning:

Khushi woke up from her sleep. Realising surrounding she sighed and came into hall. Maya is working in the kitchen.. She went and wished her.

" Good morning Khushi.. Go and get ready.. I will make breakfast "said Maya.

" No Di .. Let me help you "said Khushi

" No need to help me.. I am almost done with breakfast " said Maya..

Khushi nodded her head and went to take bath.

After breakfast, Maya was getting ready for Office when Khushi went to her room.

" Khushi.. I am leaving for work..you be careful. I asked Asha aunty to take care of you " said Maya..

" Asha aunty!! "Khushi frowned..

" Oh I forgot to tell you.. .Asha aunty is our neighbor.. She lives with her daughter in the next flat.. She will take care of apartments kids until their parents return from office.. In the evening she will say tuitions to children" said Maya.

The door bell rang and Maya went, opened the door.. A lady in her fifties entered the house.. She smiled at Maya who reciprocated.

 She smiled at Maya who reciprocated