!! author returns !!

WOW.

i come back here occasionally to check my notifications and such since i don't really use wattpad anymore, but i came back to find so many people still seem interested in this story? especially the last one as it seems! i'm sure you can tell that i haven't updated this in way over a year, and yet people still enjoy my crappy old stories. i'd like to think i've improved over the years, (at least i hope so). so im not sure my style will still be quite the same, but i take pride in being able to write very detailed stories so hopefully that hasn't changed. my main issue with writing is gaining the motivation to DO it, which i why i stopped updating in the first place. but if i just push myself to write down a story, no matter how shitty it is, maybe ill feel better? maybe ill feel accomplished? i don't know.
i mostly just came back to say, to whoever is reading this, and to all the people who commented on my last post: THANK YOU! reading all your comments made me feel super happy !! i didn't expect so many recent comments, either !! i assumed they would've been older commented but some of them were from this month!! so thank you to everyone still reading and enjoying this and for leaving such nice comments for me. they mean so much to me.

also! i mentioned that i still write on my twitter! if you want to follow me on twitter,
@/mygposted is my username ! and you'll find my prompts and au drabbles under my pinned tweet!

also i should probably mention, yoonkook is my main ship now. i mainly write yoonkook and don't really write yoonmin anymore like i used too! so im sorry if that's disappointing to some of you. if i continue to write here, i'll finish the yoonmin one shot but i might change the title of the book itself to "BTS ONESHOTS" instead of YOONMIN.

but anyways, thank you! and please let me know if i really should keep writing here.

-