~ Ties Pt. 3 ~

Continued ~

Jimins POV ~

I relished in the feeling of the vibrations happening, rolling my head around my shoulders with soft moans. His lips attacked my neck at the access. He sucked and licked my warm skin, leaving small red marks behind.

"Y-yoongi please..."

I whined like a child. He just continued to kiss me, making me groan.

"Yoong-"

Before I could continue, he stood up from the couch, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist, forcing the beads further up my ass. I groaned and disconnected our lips, resting my forehead against his as I winced.
I felt my boner getting bigger, I wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer.

He carried us to his dark room, which was a lot more romantic then my pastel colored room.
He placed me on his king bed gently, crawling on top of me. He kissed down my neck again, his hand gripping my throat. I stroked my dick from over my boxers, moaning impatiently. In an instant, I felt him pull my hand away, making me flinch. I looked up at him, who was staring back at me.

"Let me help."

My heart races as he crawls down and pulls down my boxers, making my boner very visible. I lean my back against the head board slightly, my blushing showing that I was flustered.
He smirked at me with those dark eyes before taking me in his mouth, my head instantly being thrown back in pleasure.

"Y-y-yoongi...ahhhh"

I looked down at him, my cheeks completely red and sweaty. I held his blonde hair as he bobbed up and down slowly, then quickly, changing his pace every so often.
His movements mixed with the beads are making me closer and closer every second. I would come into his mouth any minute if he let me.

"Y-yoongi I'm gonna c-come.."

He ignored me and I felt the pit grow in my stomach as I pushed my climax, shooting my come into his mouth. He kept sucking as I rode my high, breathing and moaning heavily. He pulled away and licked his way up to my lips, his face centimeters from mine.

"You taste so sweet..."

I smile weakly at him as I lean my head back with exhaustion. He kisses my lips before getting up to unbuckle his belt, pulling his pants and boxers down. I looked at him with wonder and he crawled back over to me, grabbing my legs and pulling me against his lap quickly, leaning over me while I tightened my legs around his waist. I hold his wrists softly, nervous. He pulls one of his hands away to reach down and teasingly pull out my anal beads, making me wince and moan softly. He sets them aside and reaches over grabbing lube from his table. He tops the lid open and drips it onto his dick, stroking himself to make sure it was covered, then adding some to my entrance. It was cold...

"Ready?"

He asks with real concern, leaning over me while positioning himself at my entrance.
I nod in reassurance, tightly holding his arms, keeping my eyes on his.
He connects our lips and pushes himself into me slowly, making me groan into his lips. He locked his hands with mine, holding them against the bed. He must know that it hurts.
How would he?

He gets himself all the way in and then starts thrusting at a good pace. I heard him groan so I must be pretty tight. It has been a while. I was a moaning mess by now.

"Yoongi..."

I whisper through a whimper.

"I know chim..shh.."

I was slightly pulled aback by him calling me "chim". He rarely calls me that anymore.

"Wh-what's up with you lately..?"

I moan loudly after that, his pace quickening to shut me up. I dig my nails into his arms and dig the back of my head into the sheets. I bit my lip to try and quiet myself but it doesn't help.

"Y-yoongi..!!"

I come onto my stomach and some gets on his dark blue shirt.

I breathe deeply and heavily, my eyes clenched shut.

"Good boy.."

I look up at him and he slowly pulls out of me, quickly grabbing a towel to wipe me off. I sit up and watch him quietly as he cleans me off.
There's so much he doesn't tell me..

"Yoongi?"

He hums and doesn't lift his head.

"Do you love me?"

He quickly lifts his head to look at me, holding my cheek.

"Yes of course I do! Is something wrong?"

I shake my head with a sigh.

"You don't tell me anything about your life..
I don't know where you grew up, your hobbies besides being a dom, and...and I don't even know your favorite food!"

He sighs and looks away, thinking. He gently sits beside me, covering me with a sheet. He looks at me softly.

"What do you want to know?"

Everything.

"When did you become a dom? Why can't we have sex like this all the time? I know I agreed to this but it's just so hard for me to deal with. Not to be able to love you as much as I really want too. I feel like I never see you unless you want something from me.."

He looks away, looking down at his hands.

"When I was 17, i lost my virginity to a guy who turned out to be an asshole. He was so nice when we first met. The sweetest person I had ever met. But then his personality changed suddenly. He started doing drugs, drinking alcohol, everything. He used me, beat me, and used me for sexual pleasure. I couldn't tell anyone because he threatened me. I was weak back then.
I thought if I changed my personality, worked out, and started gaining more courage, that I could over come him. And I did. He scarred me mentally. But I was able to forget about it most of the time. I began doing this to release my stress after that. I would fuck people, with consent of course. I didn't want anyone to feel alone, used, or hurt. So I thought if I could make them feel good for at least a couple hours, then I would feel better. And I did.
Until I met you..
You were different. You loved me. You love me.
I had never met someone who wasn't just taking the free sex from me. You did it because you wanted to have sex with me. So then of course we started going out, but I haven't changed my habits."

He looked over into my eyes.

"I love you so much, Jimin. I know I shut you out, and I do it on purpose. But if it's hurting you, then that's going to hurt me. And I don't want you to hurt."

He holds my hand tightly.

"I'll try my best to fix my habits. I'll be a better boyfriend for you. Just please..stay with me..
I need your support."

He was tearing up. I quickly pulled his chin close and kissed him passionately.

"I will. Forever. I love you Yoongi."

I hug him tightly, smiling softly.

"Thank you..

~
Here you go mari!!