The Roses are Dead (18')

< Hoseok and Yoongi go out to clubs every Friday. Whenever hoseok asks him to invite Jungkook, Yoongi always gives excuses for his husband not being able to tag along.
This goes on for months. >

It's Friday night, Yoongi and Hoseok are at the club once again, dancing, drinking, and having fun trying to find hoseok someone to go home with for the night.
"Him?" Yoongi points to a short, cute boy who's currently on the dance floor dancing rather seductively. Hoseok watches him with an intensive stare. "Maybe.." he raises his brow and smirks.

Yoongi laughs at his reaction to the boys' dancing, taking a sip of his whiskey.
Hoseok leans his elbow against the bar, "Yoongi, I wanted to ask! Where is Jungkook? He never joins us on our nights out."
Yoongi smile lightly, "Oh, he's busy with work."
Hoseok laughs unknowingly, "He works every time we happen to go out?" 
Yoongi takes a sip of his half empty glass of whiskey.
"Hoseok, he's not much of a bar kind of guy. He likes working, it's his passion."
"Yeah yeah I get that. I'd Just like to seem him once in a while."
Yoongi finishes his glass and pushes it towards the bar. "It probably won't happen."
Hoseok leans down, half drunken eyes staring at Yoongi, "could you at least ask him?"
He sighs and ruffles through his jacket to pull out his wallet, "Fine, I'll talk to him."
Hoseok smiles and pulls up, watching Yoongi as he places a 10 on the dark wood counter.
"Are you Leaving already? We barely got to dance!" He whines. Yoongi rolls his eyes with a small smile on his lips. "I don't even like to dance. Besides, I need to go buy flowers, you know this."
Hoseok sighs and goes to sip his drink, speaking over the rim of his glass. "I need a man like you."
Yoongi waves his left hand, "Jungkook already put a ring on it, sorry." He laughs and exits the bar, leaving Hoseok alone to search for his hook up of the night.
Heading to the flower shop, Yoongi buys a small bouquet of beautiful pink roses. Simple yet Perfect for the love of his life.
Yoongi Arrives home shortly after leaving the shop, walking inside his house with a small content smile, and the roses in hand.
"I'm home baby!"
He calls out quietly, knowing his love was upstairs. In the bedroom where he always waited for Yoongi to come home. "kooook" he sang as he gently knocked on the door, not waiting for an answer before opening the door with a click.
He smiles at his lover, sitting on the bed beside him, pulling the roses out to show.
"I got you roses today, of course. Your favorite."
Yoongi places the roses beside him on the bedside table. Yoongis eyes couldn't glance away from his husbands.
He picked up the frame that held the memory of Jungkook. The last beautiful picture they took together, the one from their wedding.
"You were beautiful."

-

hi!! was recently talking about writing and felt like coming here again! this piece is something i wrote and posted on twitter back in 2018! so it's kind of outdated but it's still a beloved piece of mine. this one is especially interesting because i actually have 3 different endings for it! let me know if you wanna see the drafts for how those other endings would've gone and maybe i'll whip something up for you guys. :)

twitter: @ mygposted , dm me and say hi!!