~ Ties Pt. 2 ~

( Part 2 )
Jimins POV

I wake up alone in my bed. I guess yoongi left while I was sleeping. I sigh at the thought, a little sad. I should have expected it though. He's not the type of person to cuddle with me. We've only cuddled after sex when I've asked too. Just like today, he leaves before I get a chance to wake up. I know he cares about me, I guess that's why he does it. He knows that if something sets him off, he might get angry and yell or hurt me. He's hit me before, by mistake. He apologized endlessly afterwards. It did really hurt my feelings though...

I know he didn't mean it, but I couldn't forgive him that quickly. I hope I can help him.

~ later ~

Ive been working on my school work in my room for almost 2 hours. I haven't heard or seen yoongi at all today. I suspect he is in his room. The air is thick...
Something feels off.
I look up from my work, looking around cautiously. I pushed my work aside and got up from my bed, walking towards my door. I walked downstairs in my boxers and tank top, slightly cold from the chill air.

"Yoongi..?"

I call out, not expecting a response. But I actually get one..

"In here.."

His deep husky voice calls out to me, signaling he was in the living room. I walked closer and entered the room slowly, looking towards the pale man in front of me. I saw that the lights were dimly lit and single rose was in his hand, and a half empty class of dark red wine that I could smell from across the room. I noticed he held something in his other hand,
A small remote.
I immediately walked in further and gently got to my knees, my butt resting on my feet. I looked down with a small frown on my lips.

"Look at me"

He spoke deeply, and I raised my head slowly to meet his strong gaze.

"I want to do something different tonight."

I made a questionable glance. Different ?

"It's Valentine's Day, you know. And I thought I should do something special for you."

"What kind of different..?"

I wasn't supposed to speak without permission but I think this situation is different.

"I won't make you pleasure me, and I won't pleasure you. But I think tonight we could try...sex. Romantic sex. To pleasure each other."

The words filled your head with emotions. Excitement, confusion, worry. Why would he do this?

"T-that...really?"

I was getting slightly emotional. I don't remember the last time we had actually romantic sex. It was always just fucking, or I was pleasuring him..
I quickly got up from my position and tackled him in a hug, a small tear escaping my eye.

"Thank you..."

I whispered into his ear.
His cold hands helped me into his lap and held my lower back. I pulled away from his embrace and stared longingly into his dark eyes. He was so beautiful..
A shiver went down my spine when his cold fingers snuck up my shirt and I lifted my arms as he pulled my shirt off, tossing it behind me without tearing away his gaze. He looking down my chest and abs, his teeth slightly tugging at his lip. I already felt vulnerable with his strong look. I gently placed my hands on his jaw and leaned closer to connect our lips, but he stopped me with his soft finger.
I opened my eyes and tilted my head. He moved my body so that i bent over his lap. I was slightly confused, but now I think I understand what that remote is for. He pulls down my boxers just below my ass and I clench my eyes shut when his cold hands softly stroke my bare skin. I feel him press something against my ass, then in a short and quick moment, I moan out as I feel him insert beads into me.

"A-ah fuck.."

I bite my lip hard and before he pulls me up, he fixes my boxers back onto me. I'm sat in his lap again, my head tilt back at the feeling. He pulls my chin down and smashes his lips against mine and I moan softly. His one hand holds my waist and the other holds the remote. I open my eyes when I hear him click it and before I could react, a fast but soothing vibration in the beads starts, making me fling my head back away from his lips, groaning out loudly.

"Aaahhhh y-y-yoongi...!!"

I feel him pull me to his lips again, my body getting used to the pleasure, making me calm down slightly. I kiss his warm lips quickly, swiping my tongue across his lips before he opens his mouth, giving me entry. Our tongues dance and he pulls me closer against his chest, my boner very obviously pressing against his stomach through my boxers.

"Y-yoongi-ah.."

I whimper as I take a breath.

"Tell me what you want.."

"I-I want you..yoongi.."

~
I was going on and on so I'm going to make a part three to continue this chapter, hope you enjoy mari!!