~Ties~

(This chapter contains smut!)

Jimins POV~

I stand there nervously waiting. My back facing the front door. I'm starring at the detailed and beautiful painting in front of me. All I can hear is the clocks ticking, and my own heart beat. He was coming home today. It's been a few weeks since he left for work. His job is rather...complicated. He goes away for long periods of time...meaning I go to school, and then come home to an empty house. It was quite lonely if I say so. But also quite free. I could do what I liked whenever I chose to do so. Like walk around in only my boxers...or even masterbate in the living room watching porn on the big TV.
The reason I mention "free" is because He controls me. Not in a bad way. Just in a...relationship kind of way. Our relationship consists of a dominant, and a submissive. The dominant being him. He feels relaxed when he tells me what to do, or how to do something. I love him, and it makes me happy when he's happy. So this type of relationship doesn't concern me. It did worry my friends and family quite a bit though. I wasn't allowed out as often because I needed to attend to his needs, or he didn't like the people I was planning to see that night. He cares for me. He's very jealous though. I don't mind.
The reason tonight is worrying me though, is because every time he comes home after not seeing me for weeks...he's very horny. So, since I know this, I'm always ready for it. I wear what he likes me wearing, and I stand right here in front of this painting, my back facing the door. He put it there so I didn't have to stare at a blank wall.
When he comes, I'm not supposed to speak, or refuse his actions. If I did however, this would probably make him angry. And that's never a good thing.

~ time passes ~

It's 6 o'clock now. He should be home any minute. Sweat was soaking my hair. I'm always nervous because I never know what he's going to do, or what he's going to make me do. But I'm excited nonetheless. I haven't seen him and of course I'm incredibly happy that he's coming home. I missed his scent..his touch...

~ the door knob twitches, swinging open soon after

My palms increasingly got more sweaty by the second as soon as I heard the door open. I fixed my posture and started calmly at the painting, listening to his breathing...his foot steps.
After I heard him drop his bag to the floor, and place his keys on the table, I heard him walk closer to me, his breathing getting deeper. In the matter of seconds, I feel his soft, but cold hands gently snake around my neck, and lift my chin up, so my head rested back. He removes his hand and then places a blindfold, which looked like his tie from what I saw, over my eyes, tying it in the back. After he tied it, he leaned close to me, biting on my soft neck, making me gasp softly. When his lips released from my skin, I heard him step back, and sit down, in most likely a chair.

" come "

His deep voice spoke out and I slowly turned my body, hesitatingly walking straight behind me slowly. When I came closer I guess, I felt a gentle hand on the side of my hip, turning me to face back towards the painting. His strong hands gripped my hips and helped me to sit in his lap, my head laying back on his left shoulder. I could feel my cheeks flush bright red as he ran his hand from my chin, down my chest, to my belt. My mouth was parted slightly, my hot breath hitting his ear.
I could feel his hand unbuckle my belt, and in a fast moment, my back arched as his hand reached down my pants to grab my dick. My breath hitched and I got goosebumps all around my body as he Stroked me with his cold hands. My hands were tucked below, grabbing onto the side of his pants as a soft moan escaped my lips.

" y-yoon-"

Before I could finish, I felt his pace quicken, and his lips attack my neck, making me moan instead. He didn't want me to speak and he made that obvious. My breathing was fast and my body could barely control itself. My moans got louder and louder as he went even faster. I could feel his bulge underneath me, and I wanted to touch it so bad. I purposely moved my ass more against his crotch, making a quiet grunt pass his lips. My back arched more as I felt my stomach grow tighter, the pleasure building even higher.

"I-I'm g-gonna.."

I moaned out and came all over my boxers, a series of soft and long moans escaping my lips as I road my climax. My breathing was deep and heavy and my back laid back against his chest, beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. I felt his hand come out of my boxers and pull the tie off of my eyes. I look up at his face and he smirks down at me. I probably looked a mess.

"I-I m-missed you.."

I say in a soft whisper, starring into his dark brown eyes.

"I missed you more."

He says softly and helps me up, lifting me in a bridal style. I hold him close and lay my head in his shoulder. He carry's me up to my bedroom. He laid me down carefully and tucked me in, kissing my forehead before he started to walk away. Before he could get to far, I grabbed his hand, making him turn around to face me.

"Can you sleep with me..?"

He looked away for a moment before taking his shoes off and pulling off his blazer, then laying beside me. I rest my head on his chest, holding his hand. He kisses my forehead once again.

"Goodnight baby.."

I smile and close my eyes...slowly drifting to sleep in my loved ones arms.

~

Hey!! I haven't written in a while but I recently saw something that I HAD to make into a fanfic. Call it inspiration. I made this a one shot to begin with but please, let me know if you want a continuation of this chapter! I'll gladly continue it if you like! Leave suggestions for different one shots below, or constructive criticism to better my writing! Thanks so much for reading!!