chapter 10

Warning! warning! smut 18+

Taegi

"HOW ANNOYING CAN YOU BE?" Shouted Yoongi at the top of his lungs.

Tae was hiding under the bed. He was so upset that this stupid meany alpha is always yelling at him.

"Why is he such a butt head?" Thought Taehyung.

"If you don't remove yourself from under the bed in the count of three, I'm gonna spank your ass till it turns red." Yells yoongi.

This is the daily scenario the two have been going through the last week.

Suga getting angry at Tae and Tae hiding under the bed to escape the angry Alpha.

"I refuse to stay here any longer," Tae was yelling from the top of his lungs.

"Shut your pretty ass up! Your not leaving, so get out from there before i start leaving hand prints on that ass of yours," suga has seriously had it with this game.

Tae is always throwing some kind of tantrum every single day! You could swear that this omega was no normal captive. If it wasn't for the fact he is my mate and the son of Alpha Zane, I would have already thrown him to Dean to be sold.

"I refuse to be mated with you. You suck as a wolf!" Tae was yelling at suga from under the bed.

"Fuck it!" Suga snipped at Tae.

Tae all of a sudden felt hands grab both of his ankles and he was yanked out from under the bed.

"No no no no no no, I'm sorry I won't do it again," Tae cries struggling to free himself from the alphas grip.

"I'm not listening to your whiney pleas anymore."

Suga had his hand all the way behind him and with full force swung his hand down clapping against Tae on his butt. Suga pulled Tae closer and swung at his butt again and again and again.

"There! Now I'm fucking leaving to go train some men for a mission. You better fucking grow up and drop the attitude by the time I get back!"

Suga slams the door shut and walks out of the apartment with a "I'm angry as hell" look on his face.

Tae was so angry! "Why does that alpha always have to spank me just because he is mad. You will see you stupid pigheaded alpha. I will never submit to someone like you in a million years."

Suga was on his way over to the training fields. He was fuming mad because of the omega.

"Those idiot's better be ready to train because I may just punch one of them if they so as lift one finger wrong."

How can one little omega wolf drive me so freaking nuts. He is going to be the reason I soon go insane.

After spending the day throwing all the furniture and everything placed within the room around, Tae finally settled down and decided to go take a shower. He was so sweaty from destroying the alphas bedroom.

Dusk has came and Suga just returned home. He was so done being around idiots. He just wanted to wash up and cuddle in bed with Tae. Even with how annoying he could be.

Suga entered the bedroom. He looked around seeing the disaster the omega created. The mattress was flipped over the chairs tossed across the room. The table for goodness sake was smashed against the fucking wall.

In a split second all Suga saw was the color red. He had turned into a bull ready to demolish his target.

"You are getting a punishment tonight baby."

Suga stomped his way over to the bathroom door and swung it open with extreme force. The sound of the door slamming against the wall startled Tae who had already begun washing himself in the shower.

Tae turned around to be met with an angry gaze set on Sugas face.

"W..w..wwell that's what happens when you mistreat me." Tae tried to sound strong and brave, but his legs were shaking from the immense alpha energy Suga was giving off.

"You think your so bad baby? Let's see how well you can take your punishment."

Suga took long strides over to Tae and grabbed him by his wrists with one hand pinning them above his head. Suga smirked at the sight of the naked omega under him.

Suga smirked. "Your naked body looks great wet."

Tae was so embarrassed he turned bright red from ear to ear. How could the alpha make such dirty comments about his body like that?

"Don't look you pighead! This is my body get away from me!" Tae yelled as he struggled to free his hands.

Suga responded by moving his leg in between Taes legs causing friction with his member.

Tae whimpered at the feeling and sensation of Sugas leg pressed between his legs.

"Now that was a cute sound that just left your mouth."

Suga licked Tae from his chin up to his precious lips.

"Please let me go. Shouldn't you get out now, your clothes are drenched." Tae was looking for any excuse to get the alpha to release his grip.

Suga smirked and took his other hand and slowly traced his fingers down Taes side from his ribs, down to his hip, and slowly down the side of his thigh. In a quick motion Suga pulled Taes leg up over his arm and pressed his lips against his.

Tae could feel Sugas finger at his entrance he was terrified. He has never even had a first kiss till now, so of course he never had sex.

Tae started crying and Suga slowly released the omega from his grip. Tae slowly slid down the shower wall and sat on the floor crying.

"If you can't handle the punishment, then don't commit the crime." Suga was smirking as he left the omega in the bathroom.

Suga called for the maids to come clean the mess that Tae made. He then went to the closet and changed his clothes.

Tae slowly came out of the bathroom after an hour of crying. Suga knows he was crying because the omegas eyes were red and puffy.

"I sure hope you learned a lesson. Don't cause me trouble anymore. Now let's sleep I've had enough of this day."

Suga climbed in the freshly made bed to sleep. Tae climbed on the bed and stayed at the very edge away from suga.

"I hate my alpha." Tae thought as he shut his eyes and sobbed himself too sleep.

Tae is not happy with being locked up at Sugas. Will Tae ever get information about his situation at hand?

Is Suga always going to be a grumpy alpha to his sweet omega?

-------------

🤗 hello there lovely people. I'm blushing from this chapter. Thank you for reading.