Chapter 26

Alpha Zane and Alpha Landon and Beta Jhope

Zane was sitting in the passenger seat while Landon drove the black SUV. He was so worried about his dearest son and just has all the hope in the world that he can save him. Tae has to be alive.

Landon spoke interrupting Zane's thoughts.

"I'm driving, but you have yet to tell me where we are going Zane."

Sigh "Don't worry just drive to Shadow Night territory. We are going to keep our eye on this Dean for awhile." Zane spoke in a light voice.

"Stake out kind of shit? We are no cops. Why Dean though? Do you think he has something to do with this? I thought he was just a dirt bag with bad business."

"Gray ....... He said his gut feeling was that Dean is somehow connected. So we will start with Dean. He is really the only lead we have."

"As long as I get to kill how I like I will follow your plan." Landon had a big smirk across his face at the thought of how many he will get to shred too pieces gives him a joyous feeling.

"I will allow you and your group to attack once we find out who we are attacking."

"Do you think those wimps are sending their surrender letters right now. Ha, what losers not willing to take a stand." Landon chuckles as he speaks.

"Well I told Tanner to surrender. I don't want my family under attack while I'm gone. As for Hunter and Rose they may go the logical route of surrendering, but that's just my guess." Zane says.

"All the more fun for me."

Zane went back to his thoughts as Landon drove them to Night Shadow. Surely they are stronger than this Alpha they are about to take on. A sudden realization hit Zane.

"Landon, turn around and go back to Sharp Stars Hospital." Zane commanded.

"Whoa, hold up we are about to cross borders into Shadow Night and you want me too turn around?" Landon was not happy with the sudden decision.

"Yes there is an important asset that we should go back and grab."

"What the hell are talking about Zane?"

"The Beta Jhope. He could be helpful. Let's go get him and bring him along."

"You better be right." Landon was mad at Zane for the sudden change in plans, but he proceeded to turn around and go to the hospital.

After turning around and driving in the opposite direction of the intended destination, they arrived at the hospital of Sharp Stars.

"Just wait here Landon and I will go ask Jhope to join us." Zane left Landon in the SUV and made his way into the hospital.

Walking through the many halls and using the elevator to make his way to the second floor, Zane made his over to Jhopes room.

There stood Jhope staring out of hus hospital window. The Beta looked a mess. He was obviously fighting internal battles.

Zane made his way slowly over to Jhope and put his hand on the other's shoulder.

"Jhope" Zane called his name.

Jhope turned around and met eyes with Zane.

"Alpha Zane. Why are you here?" Jhope asked in a light voice.

"Do you want to stay here in the hospital or would you rather come with me and Alpha Landon?"

"Come with you? Where?" Jhope asked with a confused facial expression.

"We plan to make a move against the enemy. Do you want to join us?"

Of course Jhope wanted to join them. He wants revenge for his Mafia Group. He wants the omegas back to safety. A question arises though.

"What about about Hunter and Rose? And what will happen as we plan to attack?"

"You really do have a quick calculative mind. Rose and Hunter are not in on this and I have Tanner my son ready to surrender the Five Hands."

Jhope was shocked at the news of Zane ready to surrender his group. Slightly confused, but ready to help go against the enemy. All Jhope cares about right now is getting revenge.

"I will come along." Jhope said to Zane.

"That's great. Get changed and let's get going."

Jhope went and changed into clothes that were brought to him by some nurses a day ago. After changing Jhope and Zane went to leave the hospital.

Landon who was waiting in the SUV saw Zane and Jhope walking towards him.

"Well, you ready to join the escaped of fun." Landon yelled from the window of SUV.

Jhope just gave Landon a wave in response.

Zane shook his head. "Obviously you can tell how excited that Alpha is for a fight."

Zane and Jhope climbed into the SUV and Landon didn't waste a second and took off back to the original destination.

"So, where are we going?" Jhope asked.

"We are heading to Shadow Night for STAKE OUT like we some fucking cops." Landon bursted out and chuckled.

"We are gonna go watch Dean's movements and I want to talk to the spy we have inside his as a subordinate of Dean. I agree the Gray's gut feeling of Dean being apart of this." Zane said.

"Okay." Jhope said with a nod.

-------------
🙊🙉🙈
Hello lovely people. Thank you for reading. I made changes to these chapters after this one. Hopefully they are much better.