Chapter 13

Jungkook

Jungkook was throwing a fit in the car. He was still so angry that Suga sent someone to interrupt his moment with his omega. "Wait. Pause. Rewind. What thought just popped in my head? My omega? No he isn't anything just a muse to pass the time." Jungkook was lost in his thoughts.

Suga sat there evil glaring his friend. The nerve the beast has. As his emotions swirled inside he finally started yelling at Jungkook.

"Look at my fucking eye you muscle pig! You punched me! What the fuck for? I didn't plan this fucking meeting," Suga yelled with rage.

"Shut your fucking face. One black eye won't kill you. Next time don't fucking send a foot man to interrupt my time in the omegas room," Jungkook slouched back and closed his eyes. "Now shut up I want to sleep for minute." Jungkook really just didn't want to speak with Suga for the moment.

He knows he fucked up when he punched his friend. He was just so angry because he was just getting to the more steamy stuff with the omega. He didn't want to be interrupted for a dumb meeting with Dean.

Suga stomped on Jungkooks toes.

"We are here asshole."

Jungkook was so tempted to run over to Suga and slap the back of his head, but held back the anger seeing as he did leave a nasty bruise on Sugas face.

The two Alphas made their way upstairs to what should be used as Jungkooks office, but it felt too stuffy for the Alpha. He always used the roof or the cafeteria as his office instead.

Suga and Jungkook entered the office to see that Dean had already made himself comfortable behind the desk in Jungkooks chair.

"I hope you don't mind I tried out your seat," Dean asked.

"Don't need it. You can take it. So what do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"I came to shake your hand on a job well done on your first mission. You've accomplished something many have tried to do, but could not succeed. No one has broke into the Sharp Stars mansion before. Not only that I heard you left with a few prizes." Dean had a wide smirk across his face as he spoke his last sentence.

"What's it to you? Your gonna have us busted old man. You coming here is gonna bring suspicion on me. So get out and stay gone. You will know when the game is won." Jungkook was so mad. It was like this idiot is trying to blow his cover.

"Calm down young alpha. I assure you I was not followed. Nonetheless I will be on my way," Dean turned around right before he reached the door. "I must ask though, the youngest, Jimin is it. When your done can I have him? I'll take the other's too, but I would especially like that one."

Suga started growling. He did not like that Dean is trying to take away what's his.

Jungkook gave a glare and spoke with dominance. "The omegas is no concern to you. Now LEAVE!"

"Yes yes I will be on my way."

Dean had finally left the office, but the atmosphere was still tense.

"That man is worse than slime. If he dares to touch what's mine I'll tear him to pieces." Suga was fuming as if smoke had been puffing out of his ears.

"Yours?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You call yourself my bro? What the hell man. Tae has been in our apartment sleeping in my room since day one. Where the hell have you been?"

"I had no clue. I've been planning and just taking meals to Jimjn. I didn't even noticed the omega wasn't out at block 9."

Suga looked at Jungkook shocked. How can this idiot be so cunning but so oblivious?

"Please tell me you at least sense what's going on with Jin the other omega and Namjoon?" Suga asked.

"What? Is the omega causing problems? If so we really can just hand him over to Dean. It's not like I care what happens to him."

Suga palmed his face so hard that even Jungkook was shocked by the action.

"No the omega is behaving. If you really do ever try to get rid of the omega, I'm sure Namjoon would kill you." Suga says as he shakes his head.

"He can try but won't succeed," jungkook stated. "Hows the lay out coming along?"

Suga pulls out his phone because he has pictures from the warehouse to show Jungkook.

"So far we have a car already currently sitting outside Sharp Stars mansion ready to follow Gray. I have men ready to be placed every two blocks and I scouted the warehouse already. I have a pretty good idea where to hide men around the perimeter so they wont be seen."

"Alright. The plan is to take Alpha Gray out. I will be the one to kill him. Let's set up a camera to record his death. I will make a nice video of me executing Gray." Jungkook said with an evil smirk.

"What's the back up plan if they decide to try and ambush you instead?' Suga asked.

"I have some plans for traps to set up throughout the warehouse. They won't work though if we have idiots on our side that go setting them off."

"Okay I will lecture the idiots to stay in their positions or lose a hand," suga says.

"We will not lose against Gray. He will be cautious because of his sons. We will use that to our advantage. Once the Alpha is no more. We will have to move quickly and eliminate his subordinates. We will not leave one alive. They are my example of what will happen to all that try to stand up to us." Jungkook had a evil smirk as he thought of how Gray will look when he dies.

"Just don't mess with mine and Namjoons omegas," suga said.

"Your acting bitchy suga but fine I won't mess with those two omegas. Let's go I have to take dinner in awhile to Jimin."

Dean

"Dammit. He wasn't suppose to keep the omega for himself." Dean was travelling in his car back to the Shadow Night territory.

Dean had set up the meeting with Jungkook to find out if he really did kidnap the omega Jimin. Dean knows all about Jimin. Right now the little omega is the only rare type to be found. Do you know how much he could sell the omega for?

Why is that alpha keeping the omega? He should just be handing them over to me and let me sell them. This Alpha has become too cocky. I will have to think of a way to get the omega from Jungkook.

Will Jungkook succeed and Kill Gray?
Or will Gray get his sons back?

--------------------

I appreciate everyone who is taking time to read this story. Thank you so much lovely people.