chapter 5

Jimin

Ding dong (echoed through the house)

The whole mansion could hear the door bell ringing and the sound of an extremely hyper active omega wolf running through the halls of the mansion. Chaos was shown as everyone quickly moved out of the way of the sprinting wolf.

The wolf had his speed up to max only to find it to be too late for slowing down. The young wolf tried to halt before reaching the door, but instead ended up crashing head first into the front door. This caused the guest on the other side to jump by surprise of the big thunk he heard from inside.

The front door slowly swung wide open a minute after the loud thunk was heard. There the small omega Jimin was brimming with a smile and a big bump on his head to greet his best friend Taehyung.

Taehyung is an omega from another mafia group known as Five Hands, but the two boys have grown up close as best friends seeing as their mafia families always do business with each other.

"Tae tae your here!" Jimin squeals.

"Of course Jiminie!"

The two omegas braced each other in a big bear hug.

Jimin quickly grabbed tae by the hand and dragged him inside the mansion running down the halls to his room. Jimin was so excited to be able to see his best friend. They haven't been able to spend time with one another since the increase of security at every Mafia leader household.

"Tae, how did you convince your parent's to let you come over?"

"Oh it's easy all I hade to do was give them puppy eyes and sulk around the house till they agreed."

Jimin giggled at the under handed method of his friend.

"Why is everyone being so uptight right now? I hate having so many eyes watching me all the time." Jimin was getting so annoyed with the new guards.

"I actually eavesdropped on my dads conversation to his men the other day. Apparently someone has started to make some suspicious moves lately that has everyone on guard. I don't know why they are concerned about this man, but they are not happy with whatever he is doing," Tae says.

Jimin throws a pout on his face dissatisfied with the lack of information tae just provided.

"Come on tae tae, you couldn't find out any more than that?"

Tae shook his head no.

Knock knock

Both boys turned their heads toward Jimins bedroom door. Jhope entered with a tray of snacks and some tea for the boys. Jimin hops down from his bed excited to have snacks. Jhope tries to hold back giggles of the younger being extra cute. Tae slowly makes his way over to where Jhope sat the snacks down.

"Thank you." Tae said to the hyung.

Jimin already stuffing his face, also said a thank you.

"Thank you Jhope hyung," Jimin exlaims with a full mouth.

As the omegas upstairs enjoy their snacks, downstairs in the Alphas study there is a meeting going on.

"Alpha Gray do you think they are really trying to make a move against the 5 mafias?" The concerned henchman asked.

"Even if they do try we have plenty of men ready on standby to take action if needed. They would be a dumb bunch to try anything knowing the 5 mafias will defend each other from attacks."

As the alpha was discussing security and back up plans with his close henchman, they had no clue that a plan has been set into motion.

Slowly the evening had came upon them. Alpha Gray decided to end the meeting and send everyone to do their duties and switch shifts before the night took over. Jimin and tae had came down stairs to ask if tae could spend the night seeing as they have spent so little time with each other the past week. After gaining permission from Jimins dad and calling Taes dad the two omegas left laughing all the way upstairs back to jimins room. Alpha Gray was exhausted after all the meetings he had today. Alpha walked the mansion making sure all was in place before he too slowly headed up the stairs to sleep for the night.

Knock knock

Jimin and Tae jumped from the sudden knocking on Jimins bedroom door. They both hid under the comforter terrified as the door slowly creaked open.

"Jimin can I play games with you and Tae?" Jin peaked his head into the room.

Jimin and Tae both jumped out from under the blanket. Jimin ran over to Jin.

"Jin Hyung! We thought you were a ghost."

The boys all giggled. The three were up playing games for a long time till they all passed out with controllers still in their hands.

The night is extra dark tonight. A figure stood outside the front gate slowly placing something and then quickly making an escape.

Flash Clash BOOM

Everyone in the mansion was abruptly awoken by the sound of a bomb going off destroying the front gate and part of the fence. All the guards placed around the property started rushing towards the front of the house. The omegas shiver and hide on Jimins bed. Alpha Gray rushes through the house to check on his sons.

"Jimin!" Gray shouts bursting through jimins door. A sigh of relief seeing all the omegas together. "Stay here and lock the door."

Jin rushed to the door and locked it. He then quickly rushed back to the bed hiding once again.

Gray ran towards the front of the house. He spotted Jhope and yelled for him to come over.

"What happened?"

"No one knows Alpha. There was no sign of anyone, but someone had to of placed a bomb." Jhope says to Gray.

Gray went to the destroyed gate when he suddenly realized that everyone, meaning every guard and personnel were all standing in the front. Gray quickly turned started running back to the house yelling at Jhope and his men to follow.

"Hurry back to the house now!" Gray was running furiously through the house. He slammed through a door that should have been locked. Gray dropped to his knees. Tears brimming from his eyes. He slammed his fists to the ground. Jhope soon arrived to find Jimins room had been ransacked. No omega insight. Jhope drop his shoulders. He too felt defeated. Gray yelled at the top of lungs.

"Jimin! Jin!"

Where are the three omegas?

-------------

Wow oh wow. Hey there lovely people thank you for choosing to continue to read this story.