CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Start from the beginning

He married all of us.

"Your vows." He said.

"Chris. You're the other half of my heart, my soul mate, my best friend, my partner, my lover, and my soul mate. There is not a day that goes by where I don't think the universe, your birth parents, your other parents." I said and saw tears fall from Chris's eyes.

"I thank your birth parents for protecting you, for saving you, and I know that they're not here physically, but they're here with us, just like how my father is. I thank your other parents because they have raised a wonderful man as a son, and now I get the honor of having this wonderful man as my husband. I am grateful to have you in my life, every single time I wake up to you next to me, I just stare at you and admire you." I said, watching Chris's eyes widened.

"I stare at you and fall in love with you more each time I wake up, and each time I go to sleep. Chris, you help me found happiness, and it's something that I never thought I would experience. You've been by my side through this whole rollercoaster, and there's no other partner I rather have as I take each ride with. When I think of happiness, you pop up. When I think of love, you pop up. When I take of growing old, you pop. When I think of roaming this planet as spirits, you pop up. I love you, I will always love you, and our souls will never detach ever. As you're my mate, my soul mate, and partner for eternity." I said.

"Wow," Chris said.

Laughter came from everyone.

"Kassie, you're a Goddess and as crazy as it sounds, I worship you. I love you with all my heart; I would use my very last breath to tell you I love you. You make me happy, and even if I'm having a crappy day at work because let's be honest. There's many." Chris said, and everyone laughed again.

I playfully roll my eyes at that.

"I just think of you, and my mood changes back to being happy." He said, causing me to get teary.

"You're my happiness; whenever I am upset, I think of you, and I get happy because I have a beautiful, wonderful stunning woman in my life, and nothing can stop me from being happy with that. I love you so much that every time you're not paying attention. I just stare at you and smile. Thank the universe that we've crossed paths. That every time you fall asleep before me each night, I look at you before I fall asleep and just thank you for being in my life." Chris said, causing me to get even tearier that he does that.

"Kassie, you're my soul mate, the other half of my soul, and I never thought that I would feel complete as much as I do now. I am never letting you go, you and I will take anything on together because that's what partners do an I am proud to say, I have the best partner in the world, that partner is you." Chris said.

"Everyone I marry always has these emotional vows." The Preacher said we turned to see him wiping his tears.

Chris and I both laughed. So did everyone else, because after all, he was telling the truth.

The preacher cleared.

"By the power vested in me, by the Universe, I pronounce you two wife and husband. You may now kiss-" The preacher didn't even finish his sentence as I felt Chris's lips against mine.

Everyone around us cheered.

I can't believe it; I'm married.

The wedding was fantastic, ic and everyone had a great time. We decided to have our honeymoon in a cabin in the mountains.

I haven't been feeling well lately.

"Baby, come in here," I said I was in the bathroom.

Chris came in, and I sat him down on the toilet.