ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1

Ch. 16 The Truth about Kassie Miller.

Kassie POV

I look into his eyes, honestly scared of what he was going to think.

So I started.

"Okay, so all the sisters you met. We all had a horrible past but I'm going to tell you my story only because their story is not mine to tell." I said and Chris nodded his head letting me know I could continue.

"I had a loving father, never knew my mother. She walked out on us. Wasn't ready to raise a kid.

but anyways it was just me and my dad, it was amazing. I was his little lady bug. but of course, my dad got lonely. I mean people crave love." I said and stared at Chris.

The look he gave me showed me I had his full attention.

"So he started seeing someone, this woman and I guess she didn't like children. because when he introduce her to me. She would act like a loving person in front of him but as soon as my father would turn around it was a different story. let it be known I was only seven." I said

remembering the moment myself it all started, the nightmare that I never woke up from.

"This wasn't like Cinderella she was much crueler. I wanted to tell my dad but I notice how much happiness she brought into his life even if it was an act on her part. I noticed that my dad was happy so of course, I didn't want to be the one who ruined it for him." I said shaking my head at my child self-thoughts. I should have told my dad. Maybe things would be different if I did.

"When my dad would go on business trips, he thought it would be safe to leave me with her. but he was wrong. When he would leave. she would get so abusive. " I said refusing to let the tears fall out of my eyes, but I knew it was already starting to fall down.

"She would hit me, starve me and not let me even drink water. When my Father would come home, she would tell him I was sick. she started making me sick. I think it started when she started making food for me. I would not eat them, knowing she probably poison them." I said remembering the events and shivering.

Chris pulled me closer to him and started rubbing my back.

"My dad would come home from business trips and wonder why I was so sick, I would try to give out signs but she would cut me off. My dad was those parent who didn't want to notice something because he was fearful to notice it. I was mad at myself for letting it happen." I said and sobs started coming out.

I felt Chris rubbing my back which felt amazing but the tears wouldn't stop.

"Then my dad took a break from going to all those Business trips and he said that he would spend more time with me. But he also started getting sick, My dad was a healthy person, full of life and then out of a sudden, he started getting sick. I knew she was poisoning the both of us but I had stopped eating the food she made." I said and a sniffle came out, I made eye contact with Chris and I saw something flash through his eyes. I was going to ask what was wrong but he started kissing my face.

"Fuck baby. I'm sorry, I'm sorry this happened to you." He said between each kiss he was placing on my face.

"My dad didn't know about the food poisoning if I had told him I could have saved him," I said stuttering at the end.

"She killed him. she killed my dad and I had no one. I was left with her." I said and Chris Sat up. and was telling me to calm down. I didn't know I was shaking until he told me I was.

That woman was evil, she was cruel and horrible.

I was a child, she didn't have to hurt me the way she did.

"Kassie you don't have to tell me. This is hurting you." Chris said but I shook my head.

"It's hurting me by keeping it in after I tell you this, It won't be the same. You will look at me differently." I said and started preparing myself to go into more details. This was ging to be hard, I was letting someone else in and hopefully, I am ready to.

*Kassandra Speaks*

Okay dolls here's the update with "To Love a Victim"

I wanted to see what you guys think Kassie Step Mother, the evil mother did to her? Before I posted the next chapter with the full story.

This also has to do with what has happened in the box, what was actually in the box. Would love to know your theories. :) Don't forget to check out my other stories, Comment, vote and share My Dolls. I love you all.