CH. 43 This is the meetup

(Kassie POV)

"You know if I didn't know for a fact that there was no way you two were having an affair. I most certainly would have done a double-take about my answer just by seeing this."

I said, looking around the small cabin that agent Bones had to take us in, he explained to us that this is where he and Melanie would meet.

It was a cabin that no one knew about except for him and her, they would meet and come up with information.

"This is where we would meet, Is that a board over there?" Melanie asked, getting my attention. As we all walk to the board.

Agent Bones came over and spoke.

"Yes, we also made an evidence board. This is all we've gotten to so far, I'm sure you will be able to get information from our board and add it to yours. Same with us getting information from yours." Agent Bones said as I looked at the board.

"Why did you cross these people off," I said, pointing at 3 people names and pictures that were on my board.

"Melanie and I surveillance these people, it took a huge toll on us, it's still taking a toll on us. Someone in the place or field I work in is the one behind all of this. It's disgusted me and angered me that I am still unable to figure out who this fucker is." Agent Bones said.

I heard what the agent was saying and I completely understood where he was coming from also, but I was also highly impressed with the board that was in front of me.

"You and Melanie worked on this board. It's very well detailed, you guys were getting far with all of these things on the board." I said.

I turned around to find Melanie looking at the board with a look on her face, it was like she was in deep thoughts and as much as I adore Melanie. I would be lying if it wouldn't be a miracle right now if she remembered.

She made eye contact with me and neither of us had to say anything to already know what each other were thinking.

If only she remembered.

"We can still figure this out. We can still do this, Melanie found out who he was just from all the information and things she's found out. We'll be able to also figure it out together." Tiara said, with a determined look on her face.

I nodded my head agreeing.

Looking back at the board, I look at the names and pictures that were on there.

So you guys elimated these three?" I asked, wondering why. I was going to look into them. I wasn't exactly sure that they were the suspect, but then again I had no idea who the suspect was but I did want to know more reasons on why the crossed those three out.

"One of them is actually a good friend of mine, but of course I had to put him on the board. Better safe, then sorry. Sometimes you can be friends with someone and still not know who they truly are." Agent Bone said, I nodded my head but raised a brow at him.

"Why did Melanie trust you, and believed you weren't the suspect?" I asked him, he looked at Melanie and then turned to look at Tiara.

"My sister is Harper." Agent Bones said, causing Tiara eyes to widen.

I was confused to who Harper was but apparently, Tiara knew.

"Harper is your sister? How come I didn't know this, did Melanie know this?" Tiara said, looking at her sister.

Agent Bones nodded his head.

"Harper is my sister who was also taken by the guy who abducted Melanie and Tiara." Agent Bones said, clearing out my confusion.

"Wait, you had someone that was taken away from you by someone who is most likely in the same field or works in the same place as you and you still haven't gone crazy?" I asked, stunned at the revelation.

"Why did the FBI keep this hush-hush?" Derek asked and I nodded my head agreeing.

I didn't even hear about this, it didn't even make headlines that an agent sister was also taken away by this psychopath.

"They didn't want the world to know, especially something like that which can lead to them finding out the psychopath who's doing all of this is actually part of the FBI." Agent Bones said with a disgusted look on his face.

"That's fucking horrible. Just to save face?! They're holding so many secrets just to not show that they're actually unable to figure it out!" I said sucking my teeth.

"The psychopath knows that he's taken drastic measures to make sure that his identity isn't revealed. He knows how to cover his trace so no one would be able to find him and he knows what to do to make sure that he is always ahead of everyone." Agent Bones said.

"Does anyone you know, fit that profile?" I asked him and he let out a sigh.

"The thing is, the person who is doing this is making sure he doesn't fit the profile." Agent Bones said.

I look back at the board.

"This is someone who is able to get access to everything and is also able to cover their traces. This is someone who is extremely smart, has the knowledge in different areas and knows how to supervise those areas without anyone knowing." I said Agent Bones nodded his head.

"That's mostly all the agents on the board Ms. Miller." He said a frustration noise came from me.

The room fell silent as I looked at the board.

"Do you have full-body pictures of everyone on the board?" I asked Agent Bones and he nodded his head, going to a table and grabbing a folder.

He walked back towards us and handed the folder to me.

I opened the folder, looking through it. Tiara and Melanie were standing next to me looking at the pictures that were in the folder also.

I couldn't imagine what Agent Bones was truly going through, the fact that his sister is still captive by the psychopath and knowing that he is one of the people among you in your field and workplace is something that can drive you insane.

"You think looking at their postures will be able to help us?" Tiara asked in a soft voice.

"It's worth a try, but I also think maybe we just need to go to the FBI headquarters, where the person will be to see if anyone will be ticked off or tick us off," I said softly.

"You think it's a smart idea to walk into his nest?" Derek asked.

"It's our best option, if not. He'll still be out there, untouchable. Besides, we won't be going there alone." Tiara said.

"What would the excuse be?" Melanie said.

"We lie," I said.

Everyone looked at me confused.

"We tell them that we know who it is," I said.

"And we make sure everyone in the FBI hears it," I said, causing Melanie and Tiara eyes to widen.

We watch out to see whos behavior heightens and becomes alert, that's when we'll get an idea.

Who he most likely is.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

What do you Dolls think? Do you Dolls that Kassie, Melanie, and Tiara should go with Kassie ideas?

Do you guys think that the psychopath will fall for it?

What role in the FBI do you guys think the Psychopath has?

Comment your answers below. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu