Ch. 25 He's here

CH. 25 He's here

(Kassie POV)

Melanie screamed, her scream ringing in my ear. Tiara backed up quickly, her back hitting the wall. I stood there frozen, not moving an inch. Chris quickly pulled me away with his eyes widen at what happened in the lab, right in the lab was a woman who had on a lab coat. Dead with blood gushing out of her body. The captain pulled out his walkie-talkie calling back up and letting them know where he was. I could hear Dalton trying to calm down Melanie.

Chris was getting my attention, trying to take my eyes away from what was going on but I didn't budge at all, I was there frozen because I don't know if the others notice.

On the wall, written in blood were words.

"He's here and he's coming for us," I said and there was silence, Melanie came forward to stand next to me and so did Tiara.

Tiara read the words out loud.

"I'm here and I'm taking my 3 girls with me." Was what was written on the wall.

"He killed her, for what?" Melanie said staring at the woman dead body.

"Melanie, come here. Don't look at that baby." Dalton said but Melanie wouldn't budge.

"Have we seen dead bodies before?" She asked out loud, I turned to look at her, my mind was a buzz and Tiara spoke.

"Yeah, we have." She said I nodded my head turning back to look at the woman on the floor.

Footsteps were coming and we turned to see detectives with guns running towards us and officers, but what stood out was a man wearing an identical lab coat with food in his hands, he dropped his food quickly running towards us.

We moved away letting him enter the room, the captain tried to stop him but the man stood there staring over the girl's body.

"Dr. Stevens." The Captain started to speak but the man turned around and looked at him with unshed tears.

"My assistant.... I just went to go get us lunch. How? how did this happen?" He said turning back around and putting his hands on his head.

"He's here, he's around here somewhere. We can't stay here." Tiara said

"I'm taking Melanie and Tiara home, they're not safe. For God's sake, you have officers everywhere but he got in. How!?" Dalton said.

Chris pulled me into his arms, I looked around the room wondering how he could get in without no one noticing until I saw the vent door wasn't closed right.

"He came through the vents, he was in the vents," I said and Chris pulled me when I tried to go further into the room.

"But...... how did he get in the vents? I don't understand how do you know where to go." Melanie said and Tiara spoke.

"Bastard likes games, he most likely studied the whole fucking place," Tiara spoke.

My eyes widen at Tiara words, my body was shivering and I didn't even realize it until Melanie spoke.

"Kassie..... Kassie... don't think what you're thinking." She said and I had no idea how she knew what I was thinking about but the look on her face led me to believe that she knew what I was thinking about.

We heard the officers talking in the background and searching.

"He was in the vents," I said walking towards the hallway and leaning against the wall.

"What's wrong ladies, you'll be fine. We won't let anything happen to you girls." The captain said and Tiara let out a humorless laugh.

"Yeah, well you failed to protect that man's assistant, now she's dead and you think you can protect us. He was in the fucking vents." Tiara said coming to sit next to me, grabbing, pulling me into her arms.

"Do you all know what that means?" She asked and I didn't even know I was still shivering.

Chris was looking at me and I mindlink him, it became so natural to me that I mindlink him telling him that I was scared.

"He most likely heard everything," Melanie said.

"He knows that we know about the chips," I said shivering and Chris flinched, I can tell that he wanted to grab me and take me away.

Tiara shook her head rubbing her arms on my shoulder.

"You know, I needed to use the restroom before we came here but I held it in if I had gone to use the restroom." She started saying but stopped.

"He got through the vents, no one would know where he was or have seen him. It's easy for him to come into any room we're in and take us." I said but the Captain shook his head.

"No, he wouldn't be able to take you all, there's no way you all would fit through the vents. Especially knowing that he wants you three and wants to take you three at the same time." The Captain said.

Melanie spoke "That's because he has another plan, you need to realize that he figured things out. He's a couple steps in front of us and he doesn't care that we found out about him traveling through the vents because it doesn't matter to him, he doesn't care that we found out about the chips because he is the only person that knows where they're. He's going to take us and he is the only person that knows how, when and where. He's ahead of us and we're here like ducks." Melanie said and Dalton pulled her into his arms.

"Captain, I'm taking my wife and sister in law home. Chris, take Kassie with you. They're not safe here." Dalton said.

I nodded my head, getting up and pulling Tiara up with me.

"Yeah we need to leave," I said but Melanie shook her head.

"No, what if he wants us to leave and separate." She said which caused me to stand still.

"I don't know what to fucking do," I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Another fucking innocent person died," I screamed.

Melanie came up and whispered in my ears, then in Tiara ears.

My eyes widen at what she said.

Melanie looked at me, I looked at Tiara and we nodded. There was nothing else to do.

Dalton, Chris, and the captain were confused, asking what Melanie told us but we didn't say anything.

Melanie whispered in our ears to trap him, so that's what the fuck we were going to do.

I wasn't going to let more people die, it's time for us to play a game of our own.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh my my my, These girls are having enough. I wonder what their plan is going to be about. I wonder what's going through Chris mind. I wonder where the hell this sicko is. Hmmmm will see, give this Chapter a

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

-Kassandra Vivu