Ch. 29 They Wouldn't

CH. 29 They wouldn't

(Chris POV)

I was talking to Dalton, we were discussing that the psychopath modus operandi has changed only by a bit.

"This has the whole department looking defenseless and clueless. He's one fuck up guy and none of us know who he is and how to get to him." Dalton said and I nodded my head.

"You know, he's able to do a lot of things and that worries me a lot. On how he's able to find things out, also how he doesn't seem worried, a matter of fact it's like he's taking his time, it's as if he knows he will get them no matter what so he's in no rush." I said and Dalton's eyes widen.

"So do you think he's a cop that's been getting information on the case or working the case while taking in information just to use against the girls?" Dalton asked and I shook my head.

"No, this person isn't just a cop, if the person was a cop then that would mean that the person would have to have a very huge level of clearance and I don't see any cop working here who has that high level of clearance. I do know that we would have to take the girls to the hospital since our other plan failed, get them into an MRI so they can find the tracking devices and get a surgery done so it can be taken out." I said and Dalton nodded his head.

I noticed that the captain was walking towards us with a confused look.

"What's up? Captain?" I asked him and Dalton raised a brow to the look that was on the Captain face.

"Where are the ladies?" He asked and I turned my head around to where the girls were only to find them not there.

Dalton looked all around with an alarmed expression.

"Where have they gone? We need to find them, I didn't have a good feeling when I was looking at Melanie and it felt like she was planning something." Dalton said and gunshot noises ran through.

We all went to grab our guns, to be ready but alarmed when ran over my body when I didn't feel my gun.

"Princeton what's wrong?" The captain asked holding his gun.

"I don't have my Gun," I said and Dalton looked at me.

"What the fuck, where's my Gun?" a cop that I know name Derek Andrew said.

The Captain looked around and noticed that everyone was on alarmed.

"Okay, where the fuck did that gunshot come from?! We need to split up and find out what's going on. Andrew and Princeton what do you two mean you can't find your guns?!" The Captain said taking looks at us.

"The girls," Dalton said groaning and running his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, we all need to find the girls! They have the guns!" Dalton said and my eyes widen.

"How the hell, that's impossible how would they have gotten the guns from Princeton and Andrew." The Captain said.

Derek Andrew and I looked at each other, figuring it out already how they must have done it.

"I'll talk to you two later about this, We already are being discussed on the outside that we're a department that hasn't found a psychopath now we got our officers getting their guns stolen by ladies that they're supposed to be protecting. Oh for the love of God, split up people. A gunshot just ranged out and we need to know where it came from and who shot it. We have people who are missing and we have a psychopath that wants them." The Captain yelled and all the officers separated. Stabler and Andrew came up to me, Dalton and the Captain.

"What's going on?" He asked and I sighed. "The girls have apparently gotten Andrew and I gun. Let's head out." I said and we were about to moved and I groaned.