CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight

Her Protector, Her Knight.

CHRIS POV

My eyes widen when she said that.

Did I hear her right?

Did she ask me to sleep with her?

I looked down at her and put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Sleep with me, not like sex wise but sleep with me as in. I don't know maybe hold me until I fall asleep." She said.

I smiled at her.

"I can do that," I said, I took her hand and took her upstairs.

As we started to reach my bedroom I lift her up bridal style and heard her gasp.

I opened the bedroom door and walk in the room with her in my arms.

I walk towards the bed and gently placed her body on it, I removed her shoes.

I look down and found her already looking up at me.

She looks like she didn't know what to do at that very moment.

But I looked at her like she was a masterpiece.

"I want to protect you," I said to her

She tilts her head to the side with a shock expression, as if she never thought anyone would say that to her.

"You want to be my protector?" She asked me, with curious eyes wondering what my answer would be.

Her protector?

"Yes, I want to be your protector," I said giving her a smirk.

"You're more than that, you're my Knight." She said giving me a small smile.

I froze looking at her.

"You're so Beautiful, a Goddess even." I said leaning down to Kiss her.

I kissed her slowly, taking my time. After all, there was no place I rather been, there was nothing I rather been doing then kissing her.

While Kissing her, I felt like I was going through my first kiss, I forgot all about the other kisses I've ever had in my lifetime.

I was curious to why I felt that I wanted to explore her right that very moment.

I felt her hand going through my hair and she releases a moan.

Fuck that was the sexiest noise I have ever heard.

I flip our bodies around and had her on top of me and she took control and continued kissing me.

She nibbled on my lip and I let out a groaned.

She gave me a peck and sat up on me and stared down at me.

I look up at her and brush fingers lightly on her face.

"I like you," she says shyly.

"I like you too," I replied chuckling.

"Don't leave me?" she said holding my hand that was near her face.

"Baby girl I ain't going nowhere. were going to find him okay? We're going to stop him. I'm not going anywhere." I said to her sitting up with her on my lap.

She looks me in the eyes and nodded her head.

"Guess you're my Knight after all." She said and I laughed which causes her to smile.

"Fuck yeah."

I said and flip her back on the bottom kissing her face.

"You're something special beautiful," I said and she chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" She asked and I laugh at her being cute.

"Yes, baby something special," I said and I notice her shy little look.

"You called me baby." she said and I kissed her nose.

"Because you're my baby," I said all serious.

I wanted her as my baby, I wanted her to know I wasn't joking when I said I like her also.

"I'm okay with that." She said and I moved from on top of her to the side.

"Good," I said and wrapped my arms around with her cuddling her.

"Tell me about yourself?" I asked her and I was scared to ask her because I knew Kassie Miller had a story.

She turned around and faced me.

"Tell me about Kassie Miller." I said again, more of an asking.

She looked at me with a scared expression, she looked scared as if she didn't know what to say and that very moment I knew I hit a very sensitive topic.

"I've had a very fuck up past." She whispered and I nodded my head.

"I see." I said feeling bad that I asked her to tell me about her life.

"Don't feel bad for asking." She quickly said as if she was reading my expression on my face.

"I feel like I shouldn't have ask." I said but she shook her head.

"No, I want to tell you. Just don't get sad, Okay?" She asked and I nodded my head.

Not really sure if I would or not

*Kassandra speaks*

Awww Kassie and Chris gets closer ;) Oh la la

Haha finally about time, now I can make some sexy steamy scenes for you all.

Anyways. THE NEXT CHAPTER GETS GOOD!!!! YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

let's just say Kassie gets a couple steps closer.