CH. 30 He is really mad

Ch. 30 He is really mad

(Kassie POV)

Beeping noises surrounded me as I opened my eyes and realized that I was in a room, a hospital room to be exact.

"Oh, you're up." I heard Chris voice and I was relieved but the tone of the voice made me rethink about it for just a second.

I turned my head to look at Chris giving me a serious face.

His expression was as if he was going to give me a speech, I was going to listen to that speech and I was going to get it.

"I can explain," I said and I saw him shake his head, he let out a humorless laugh.

I flinched

"Oh, Baby. Explain to me why you and the girls thought you all were Charlie Angels, better yet Totally spies and." I cut him off with a question.

"Wait, you've seen Totally Spies?" I asked and He looked at me and gave me a look as If I lost my mind.

"That's not the point Kassie, you could have been taken, you could have been hurt and you could have been Killed, Kassie. Why did you put yourself in that situation?" He said and I let out a sigh.

"I didn't really put myself in this situation you know," I said and he gave me a look, to let me know that's not what he meant.

"Okay, I get it. You're right about not putting each other in a situation like that, that can kill us but I don't regret it." I said and his eyes widen.

I brought my hand up.

"Confronting him was something crazy but we learned things from the confrontation. He's definitely working for the Government. He has the blueprints of this building, so that means he knows about this building. He knew we would be here so he planned for us to be here, we knew that." I said and Chris brought his chair closer to my Bed and grabbed my hand, holding it.

"I'm still mad at you, but I'm worried and I want to know what happened." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I was the one who went into the restroom first, I was the bait," I said watching his eyes widen and he looked like he was going to say something but I quickly continued.

"I confronted him on being able to get his resources somehow. I confronted him on being able to know his victims, having access to his victim's information, as in knowing where we live and other information on us. I understood he stalk us, but how was he able to get so much on us. How he was able to know us like that." I said letting out a breath.

The whole thing brought a shiver down my spine.

"Did he say anything to you when you asked those questions?" Chris asked me and I shook my head.

"No, he just stood there, staring at me," I said and Chris' eyes widen even more.

"You got to see his face?" He asked and I shook my head.

Chris looked confused, but I cleared it out for him.

"He had a mask on," I said and Chris nodded his head/

"A creepy mask, I think he wants me to figure him out. To figure out who he was. He's extremely interested in me, he likes playing games with me. He likes getting in my mind." I said and Chris stayed silent.

"I confronted him on that, on how he knows that I want to get into his mind and figure out his plans. I confronted him on how I know he's going to take me and especially the others when I started getting closer. When I confronted that to him he took a step closer to me." I said and Chris looked alarmed.