Chapter 27: betray me and you die

Lilly's point of view.

No! No! No! Don't hurt them! Don't hurt the children!
I bolt awake
"No!"
I through my leather jacket on. And put my baker gloves. I grab my bag with the weapons. Im running around so fast a didn't notice that Gazzy had stopped a few meters in front of the door. Before I could stop we fly ( metaphorically speaking) into the door.

"Shit Gazzy. What the hell were you thinking. " I say this in an ice cold voice
" Where the hell do you think your going" Gazzy says this rubbing his head standing up. I look at him with both my eyes. 1 is glowing red. Burning hate like the hell my other eye is glowing blue burning with the fear of the children.
With a cold dark and blank face I say
" Someone is attacking the children. "
With that I put my motorcycle helmet.

No one tried to stop me but they all said they were coming with me.
"You can watch. That's it. That's all. This is my fight to fight. Got it. "
I looked over my shoulder the same way I looked at Gazzy and spoke the same way. They all nod in agreement looking at me as though I would kill them if they didn't. Smart move.

I jump onto my motorcycle. It's ten times faster then a normal one. Made it myself. On the Way there I had a flash back

*flash back*
*pant pant pant*
"Fine I'll do as you want and kill the flock with my 'gift'. But that means you can't tease tonte mock or mess with my in anyway shape or form. You will give me the antidote I need and take away all my powers but my wings. And finally you will leave me alone. " Lilly
" Yes. Yes. Fine. Fine. Just kill the flock. " scientists
*reality*

We get to the plaza. Dam erasers lit the places on fire. The place is on fire! I sprint into the building. I need to save those kids.

" Lilly!!!!!!" Gazzy and Fang.
The rest of the flock holds them back.
"Are you stupid. She looked like she was going to kill us if we helped." Max
"She was " Angel

They relaxed as I came out with 20 kids. " Guys keep the little one at your side. Don't let them go. "

I run back in. All the kids are stuck in the dinning room. That's on the first floor. I bolt there and get the last of the kids out. I count. I'm still missing 2. Liam and Wendy. I bolt inside and start coughing. Not now. I find the other two a fly out. Shot. The place is falling apart. Ow! My wing! Uh! It hurts so much!

I get outside and the kids run to the others. I lean forwards to catch my breath. Then I see erasers. Lots of them 10 miles away.

" The code is 733 delta 6 red. "
The kids nod and take the flock.

Iggy's point of view

The kids take us to this open field. One kid steps forward and says the code. A door opens and we all walk in. The kids show us where everything is. We go to the command room and watch.

Lilly's point of view.

The erasers come at me.
" What the hell do you think your doing The kids were safe until you blu the place up. And yes I know I'm on fire. "

"We're only here to give you a message. Kill them in five days or the deal is off. This is just a warning. "

Thank god the flock can't hear this.

" Fine. Now leave. "
I stick out my wing on fire and show my glowing eyes. Terrified they leave. The flock and kids come out and I fall to the ground. Gazzy catches me.

" Lilly you okay?"
"My... wings they hurt."
" Guys we need to get her fixed now."

Fang comes over. ' it hurts Fang. It hurts like hell. And I know what he'll feels like'

Nudge's point of view

We get her to a cave near water. We poor water on her wings to find them perfectly fine

"Lilly your wings"
"They're fire resistant. All of ours are. It just hurts like hell. "

I finish bandaging her and tell her to try and sleep.

Gazzy's point of view
I stand at the opening of the cave. Every five minutes Lilly's throughs a knife dagger thing at the wall. After about 30 minutes Fang walks in.

Fang's point of view

Lilly keeps throughing things at the wall after about 30 minutes I walk into the cave to see her.

"Lilly. Lilly give me the weapons."
"Their going to hurt the little ones"
"The kids out safe."
Lilly nods and gives me her bag. I toss it outside and sit behind her. I take her hands in mine and pull her towards me. I whisper into her ear so that she would calm down. She leans against me a finally falls asleep.

Iggy's point of view

I make breakfast when Lilly comes rubbing her eye carrying a teddy bear and wearing one of Fang's hoodies. She walks to the waist deep water and takes the hoody off. She is warring a tank top and shorts. Then out of no where she falls. Just falls. There was a ledge.

"Lilly"

I call her name and run to where she was. Everyone run out and looked for her. But Fang just sat there. I guess nothing is wrong. Gazzy throughs a rock with breakfast written on it.

Lilly shots into the air does a triple backflip lands in the water then walks over to us. After breakfast Lilly just stops and stands there.
"Everyone get inside and hide. "
Everyone as she tells them.

Lilly's point of view

I create copies of the flock. Solid holograms actually. A group of erasers come and we ( copies and I) leave with them. I leave a note.

Max's point of view

I walk out and find a note that says ' food in chest. Don't leave cave until I get back. ' I walk back into the cave and the flock.

Lilly's point of view
At the school

"So you people will take my powers away let me keep my wings and give me the antidote I need. "

"Of course sweetheart."

"Don't call me that. You perv. "

I walk into a room wear they can remove my powers. My body goes num. I close my eyes and they begin little did I know that they were taking my wings.

We walk to were the 'flock' was and I killed them they all collapsed to the floor. I started to laugh that evil laugh. I turned around both eyes open. I looked at them with a look scarier then the devil's. I had demon wings coming out of my back as I spoke. I spoke in a hard cold death like voice and said.
"Idiots. You just had me kill you only way to service. You guys of all people should know: you betray me you die. You tried to kill innocent kids. You came after my family. And finally you lied to my. Now it is your turn to be tortured and tormented. Now it is your turn to die. "

' Gazzy, Fang. '

I attack them. Until they died.

Gazzy's point of view

I hear Lilly. So does fang. We grab the others and fly. We get to lab and see Lilly land on the ground. She looks over her shoulder and smiles a carefree smile at us. Then her demon like ing shatter into a million pieces and she collapses to the ground. I catch her and see all the blood.

I carry her home and Max fixes her. An hour later she wakes up and throughs. Three knives at the wall. I sit be her on her bed.

" they took my wings Gazzy. The one thing i really wanted. They took them Gazzy. The entire web of them is going to die. They're going to pay for all that they've done. "

I snuggle with her and hold her to my chest. In seconds we're both asleep. I next morning I wake up to find a pouting Lilly. I ask what's wrong and she says " they all died. With bomb explosions fires people frozen. It was perfect. " I laugh and cuddle her.