Chapter 15: thug attack

Lilly's point of view

It's been six months and Fang's 15th birthday is coming up. I was getting something in-carved be a very special locket from our parents and I.

Gazzy and I fly out to town and look around for the presents that the others want to give him. We got what we needed and were sitting down for lunch.
I was going to get hotdogs when 10 thugs all around the age of 25 came out in front of me.

" Little girl. Now aren't you just a cutie" one guy said in a creepy voice walking closer to me. A back up but one of them grab me.
"GAZZY !!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

I was petrified because this happened to me as little kid.
Gazzy jumps on the guy whose holding me. I stumble way and Gazzy comes in front of me.

" Lilly are you okay????" He asked in a concerned voice.

" It's happening all over again" was all I could say. Gazzy got furious.

" Look at her she's petrified. Do you do this to every one you happen to run across." he yells at them.

" Well well well looks like we have a volunteer" says the leader. They attacked Gazzy and he fought them.

Gazzy's Point Of View

"You little snitch" said someone and they all pulled out pocket knives. They lunged at me together. I fought until they were on the ground again.

I turned around and ran to Lilly and held her. One guy got up with 3 knives in one hand attacked. I turned around and got 3 huge cuts on the side of my body. I thrown into the grass.

That was when I saw Lilly get up walk over to the things calmly and started betting the crap them. You go girl.