Chapter 25: our ever lasting love

I look at Gazzy with a confused look. I stand up walking to the water we landed by. I look at Gazzy.
"Let's go exploring."
I say this smiling and Gazzy blushes nodding. We promise to be back by sunrise tomorrow. Gazzy takes my hand and we fly off.

Gazzy's point of view

I'm a bit sad that Lilly doesn't remember me, but it just means we can do it all over again. We land in the forest and start walking, but not my wound re-opens as I go flying into a tree after being hit be a clay. Erasers!!!
Just before my vision goes blurry I see Lilly lung at the erasers.

Lilly comes back and closes my wound. I take her to our meadow. I try hard not to kiss her 'til she gets her memory back.
" I remember. I love you. "Lilly

With that I pin her to a tree and kiss her a lot. She stops me and gives me one huge kiss. We pull back catching our breath. I throw us both in to the middle of the meadow. We talk under the lights she made.

She danced an amazing dance. After it got dark we laid on a blanket with our jackets over our wing that concealed us. Her happily laid on my bare chest being careful not to re-re-open my wound. I stroke her back as we sing songs and tell stories.

We both fall asleep in our ever lasting love.