Chapter 16: I don't want to die today

Lilly's Point Of View
I run over to Gazzy after betting the crap out of the thugs and he has lost a lot of blood. The pick him up and find the old tree I used to live in. I created a tree house inside the tree trunk.
I take Gazzy inside and lay him on the bed. I find bandages in the bad side table. I cut his shirt and bandage him up. He is still unconscious. I go to the living room
'Lilly. It's Max'
'What is it Max'
'When are you going to be home. You've been gone for 2 hours'
' about 10 thugs attacked me and Gazzy got hurt. We won't be back for at least three days'
' idiots attacked you got it. I'll tell the flock you at my moms '
' thanks Max '
Gazzy's Point Of View
I'm semi unconscious when Lilly walks back into to the room. She sits at the edge of the bed. "You look so cute when your asleep you know." She says sleepily.
She kisses me on the cheek and lies down beside me being carful of my wound. In five minutes she's fast asleep. I kiss her forehead and turn to my side to face her. Then I pull her cute little curled up body to my bare chest and fall back asleep.
I wake up with Lilly pressed against my still bare chest mumbling "don't leave me. I'm scared. Don't leave ". God she looks cute when she's having a nightmare.
"Lilly. Lilly everything is okay. Your not at the school any more. You here with me" I tell her calmly.
" Leave me alone ! Let go for me!" She yells still in deep slumber.
" Lilly wake up! Lilly! You need to wake up !!! " I tell her. All of a sudden she stops completely.
Lilly's Point Of View
I just stopped breathing. Holy s**t Gazzy's freaking out. He get so worried. Because He can't think he just kissed my more deeply than ever. I bolt awake kissing him. Our bodies moulded together as we kissed and hugged. We separate to catch our breath.
Gazzy's Point Of View

" Thank god your alive Lilly" said i still out of breath.
" I don't want to die today" Lilly says starting to cry.
"No no. Don't cry Lilly. Please don't cry" I tell her holding her against my chest.

She looks at me with a smirk and throughs herself at me. We land on the bed entangled in sheets. I'm only wearing jeans and she's in a tank top and mini shorts. We wrap ourselves in sheets with our wings semi out in a relaxed position.

I roll her over so I can lean over her. She smiled and wraps her arms around my neck. Our foreheads touch and we stay like that for a few minutes. She starts to drift off so I drop and roll onto to my back in one swift movement.

Her entire upper body is on mine with her legs curled in a bit as I hold onto her. I wonder how long I was out. 2 hours maybe.
" 2 days" she says " that's how long you were out"
" We'll head home tomorrow than" I say.