Chapter 18: i need to kill

Max's point of view
It's christmas time. A week after Fangs birthday a told the gang that Lilly was going out alone. We looked at her suspiciously and nodded. A few minutes after Lilly left Gazzy leaves and I follow.
I spot them at the park and hid. I listened to their conversation.
Gazzy Lilly
" I need you to get some food and I'll set up the party. Thank you so much for helping me Gaz"
" No problem. Besides I want to meet this kids you always talking about"
" Gazzy, Fang will meet us at the plaza."
"I will meet you guys there at 4:30 with the food so we can set it up."
"Kay. See you there then"
Gazzy kisses her on the forehead and walks away. Weird. Must be the job she started a few months ago. I get up and head home not caring anymore.
Lilly's point of view
I walk to the "plaza" and get greeted by 70 or so kids. I pick up the four youngest and walk in. I find 3 kids in a comer hiding. I walk over to them to calm them down.
" Hey. There is no need to be scared here."
"We saw them kill our parents."
" Tall people in white lab coats"
"Yeah"
" Killed my parents in front of me and forced my to watch them do it. Did you know that all the kids here are like you"
"How??"
' I can read you mind'
"Cool. I can walk thru walls."
"So your 8 years old Joey. Little Wendy here Is 4 and the 2 year old is Liam. Guys this is your new home. Now come eat but not to much cause were having a party later."
I take them to the kitchen and make soup. Then get them into new clothes.
Fang and Gazxy come over to set up for the party. After I introduce Gazzy to the kids and the new kids to everyone else.
After the little kids are put I to bed the reset of the flock comes along with Ella and a couple others. The girls drag Max and I into one room and the boys drag Gazzy, Fang, and Iggy into another.
When I walk out I'm in a simple silky red dress that's frilly at the bottom. The sleeves sit on my arms. Max is wearing a gold silk dress with gold glittery sleeves. The boys are warring dress pants and bottom down shirts.
We walk up to each other (Gazzy and Lilly. Fang and Max. Iggy and Ella)
The girls smile and the boys blush.
The DJ puts the music on and we all start to dance. An hour later little Wendy comes down. I pick her up and she whispers something in my ear then gives me a hug. I tap the back of my head and the flock and Ella follows.
"Lilly wants going on?"
" She said that the kids have something to show us."
We walk up stairs the drama and music room. We sit down and watch. With Fang on my left I put my head on his shoulder and hold Gazzy's hand with him to my right.
The kids sang, read poems, played instruments and even put on a play of how they were found. It was beautiful. I walk to the stage and they come running towards me.
"That was perfect guys. You really did work hard on them."
" You really think so"-kids
"Iggy do you want to see how old the kids are?"
" Their all about 15. "-Iggy
" Why don't you see for yourself".
I walk over to Iggy and close my eyes.
" Holy crap!! The oldest kid is only 8. Wait!! I can see! I can really see. I don't know what you did but thanks"- Iggy
I smile and say that we should get back to the party. I tuck the kids up when Gazzy walks in. We walk into the hall and he kisses me.
Gazzy. Lilly
"You truly are amazing you know that."
" Don't say that quite yet"
" Why not"
"You'll see when the party ends"
I kiss him then go back down stairs. He comes down a few minutes later. The party end at about 2 in the morning. After everyone leaves we get changed and we head outside.
" Now this is going to be amazing" -Fang and Lilly
We (Fang and Lilly) walk into the middle of the field and blow out. I blow out blue dust that shines in the moon light and Fang does the same with red. We hold hands and green and yellow dust comes from our other hands.
Pictures are formed in the sky. Christmas trees, presents, wings and some of the dust just flys around. We walk back to the astonished flock
" You were absolutely right this this is outstanding. No outrageous. Indescribable."
" Didn't I tell you"
I tell the flock that there are extra rooms up stairs that we can use. Gazzy and Angel share a room. Fang and I share one. Iggy and Ella share and Max and Nudge have their own rooms.
The next morning we say bey and head home. I change into a tank top, button up t-shirt jeans and all star shoes. I tell them that I'm having a big me day out.
I leave and fly to the town to get some last minute Christmas gifts. After that I hide them in my tree house and leave. Time for my big day out.
I can run 1 km in 17 seconds. I ran for an hour. I managed to do 11,000km a new best. I find a clearing and sit down. When all of a sudden erasers attack me.
Fang's point of view
I find Lilly and erasers attack her. I hide in the bushes and watch.
"So you the group who aren't meeting the standards"
" Why are we here"
" Your here because you don't meet the standards. Here's the plan first I'm going to train you then you going to skater and hide in the forest. 20 minutes after I let you go hide I'm going to hunt you down"
"Your going to 'train' us. Then you want us to play hide and seek with you"
In a bat of an eye Lilly is in his face.
" Do you have a problem with that" she says with a 'I'm going to kill you if you back talk again tone'
" No ma'am"
" Just wondering. Why are we sent to you"
" Because I need to hunt and you need to be trained. Anyone who is found and beaten in a fight by me is killed. If and only if you can hit me just one you can go back to the stupid school of yours. Clear "
They all nod
Lilly's point of view
I have them find a space in the clearing and tell them to do 2000 push- ups. Then 2000 sit-ups. After that they do 2000 clapping push-ups and hand stands
" Why are we doing hand stands"
"Because soon I'll make you do this."
I go into a hand stand and do
push-ups then on 1 hand, then 2 fingers, and finally a finger still doing push-ups. They all look at me amazed.
Fang's point of view
After she lets them into the woods she walks over to me.
" Fangy what are you doing"
" I'm uh. . . I think the better question is what are YOU doing here"
"Your spying on me"
"Yes. Now what are you doing with erasers."
"It keeps the flock safe fang"
"From who??????!!!!!!!"
"Everything. From me. From the erasers."
"Why from you"
" Because fang hell is just itching to brake out and it will soon. I need to kill to me you safe"
Her eyes start to turn red and she starts twitching. "Fang leave come back in 5 hours"
I nod and leave not going very far so that I can see what is going on. I few seconds later she turns into a wolf literally. In seconds I hear screams. She has begun to kill.

I follow her and actually feel sorry for the erasers. Then I see I tear running down Lilly's face. She doesn't want to do this. She changes back and her eyes are bright blood red with blood running down her face from her mouth.

" Come out fang"
I slowly walk out to her. When I get to her her eyes go back to their normal colour. An eraser tries to sneak up on her.

She merely turns her head looks at the eraser with those bight blood red eyes and it runs away. About 200 meters away it falls to the ground with a dagger in its back.

" Lilly. Where did the knife come from."
"Dagger. And nowhere." She says looking at my with her normal eyes again. I smile and hug her.
" I'm proud of you for doing something you don't want to do to protect our flock"
she nods but I know she's hiding something.