The First Snowfall - [Wendy]

Oh my God. Did that just happen? When we were out of things to do, she suggested we go back to before. I mean, not that I don't want to, but the thought of it makes me all hot.

Well, as awkward as that was, we're watching the second episode of Crash Landing on You, and I must admit, I'm getting quite interested.

They're clearly in love already, why don't they just kiss and call it a day? There are 16 episodes of this drama. I'm going to have to sit through almost 16 hours of will they, won't they? But if I'm with Irene, I'll sit through more.

By the end of the episode, my stomach is in knots. I sit up and look at Irene. "That was so good! There are 14 more episodes of this? But isn't she going to escape-"

"You'll see," Irene says, smiling. "Honestly, it's frustrating."

"Why?" I ask. "Does one of them die?"

Irene chokes. "Not one of them, no, but-"

"Ah," I cut her off. "Don't tell me anything. I'll figure it out on my own. Anyway, what do you want to do now? It's around lunchtime, but we woke up late."

Irene shrugs. "Why don't we just go for a stroll? Get some ice cream or something."

I smile. "Sure." I get off the bed and walk inside my closet, picking out a beige sweater-shirt thing I don't think I've worn in a while, along with some jeans. 

"Should I go to my room...?" I hear Irene ask from outside.

I turn red. "I'm in here, so I guess."

"You can change in there?" she asks. "Are you sure? Isn't it small?"

I swallow. She's right. The closet is small. Very small. I don't think I would be able to change in here, but I don't want to force Irene to go back to her room.

When I don't answer, she says, "It's fine. I'll just change in my room."

I hear her walk out of the room and close the door, so I go back inside my room. I take my shirt off and put my bra on. Suddenly, my door opens.

"I forgot my pho-" Irene says, staring. She turns red.

I sit down so the bed blocks my body. She quickly grabs her phone. "Sorry. I'll knock, next time."

Once I'm sure she's gone, I get up and continue to change my clothes. Irene knocks on my door a few minutes later. "Come in," I say.

She wears a beige sweater as well with black sweatpants, almost identical to what I'm wearing. "Ready?" she asks.

"Yeah," I say, grabbing my phone. "Where are we going?"

"I don't go outside," Irene says. "You lead the way."

"Okay," I laugh. 

We go downstairs. I wait outside while Irene lets her mother know we're going to be out for an hour or two. I offer my hand to her and she takes it.

Her hand is soft and warm while mine is cold and rough. I hope it doesn't bother her. Now that I think of it, I've only held her hand once before, and that was during the movie. Did I have feelings for her back then?

I don't think so, I grabbed her hand because I was scared. But the movie wasn't that scary.

"What are you thinking about?" Irene asks, looking at me and smiling warmly.

I look at her and smile. "Nothing. I'm just thinking about when I first held hands with you."

"Oh?" she says. "When was that?"