♪🍭 ᒪⒶ𝓼Ⓣ ᵈ𝒆𝕔ιⓈιό𝕟 ♟💝

This is the last chapter of this book...so sad....Anyway, in this chapter, you need to make the most important decision toward I*zone, please stay tuned.
————————————————————————————————————————————

After we have lose all energy by playing in amusement park, we all have slept like a dead man in the van. The van are totally in silence with no one talking or start the conversation, because all of us have been shifted to dreamland. But unfortunately, our dreams need to be end because we have reach our destination. No one has been moving even a fingertip, until the drivers wake us up "Hey...we're here, get up!" The driver said and open the door for us. Eunbi start rubbing her sleepy eyes and shaking the others. We all stepped out from the van and get in to our share house sleepily.

"I'm going to take a bath" I said and immediately went upstairs while Wonyoung also followed me to our shared room. "Oh- Wonyoung-ah, you should take a bath first, you have to practices tomorrow" I said and handed her a towel, then she nodded sleepily and went to the bathroom slowly. I didn't wait any longer, laying my back down straight along the white bed. My eyes are up to the ceiling and shifted to the dream land once again without me noticing it.

In the next morning...
The sun kissed my cheek softly causing my eyes to blink quickly to adjust the light. The room was all clean and no one was beside me. I slowly went up rubbing my eyes staring at the mirror in front of me. "What.." I said shocking while looking at mirror, seeing myself in the pajamas. "I didn't change...I guess" I said confusingly still tried to recall my memories before taking a long nap.

"Y/n unnie!" Wonyoung said running out from the bahtroom. "Hey..." I said turning my face to greet her. "Oh...wait, did you help me get change?" I asked with the last part fading through the air. Her mouth shape an 'o' and said "Umm...yes, because you seem really tired, so I didn't wake you up" then she rubbing her neck with an awkwardness feeling filled the room. "Umm....it's okay" I said also rubbing my own neck in shyness. She walked closer with her two feet's stepped in front of me. "Don't be shy unnie...your body is perfect to me" she said whispering before running out of the door like a child. "Yah!" I said while trying to hit her due to the sudden situation, but unlucky she is too fast. Before she go any further, she turn herself to me again and slipped her tongue out, "I'm quicker than you unnie" she said one last sentence and immediately went down stairs.

Downstairs....
After I refreshing myself by taking a cold shower, I walking down stairs with a backpack ready to take all girls to the practices. But before I took another stepped to reach the ground, the red flowers has been seen in front of me. I slowly look up to see who was handing me a ton of roses, and it was more than surprising...it was from all of them, everyone handing them at the same time. "Happy Valentines Y/n!" they all said in unison while I realized it was a valentine day. "Oh..I totally forgot, thank you everyone" I said and picking all roses. "But...not only roses that we want to give you.." Eunbi said taking my attention to her. "We like you..." she said while everyone seem calm. "Everyone knows what is happening...I think it was the great way, if you chose one of us" she said again looking down the floor. "We all attract to you...please..." Yuri said while looking down as well. My heart was broken in thousand pieces, I know that this day have to come. The day that full of awkwardness and sadness, I really can't break their heart, they are too precious. "I can't.." I said while a tears form at the edge of my eyes. A fingertips wiping it before a drop falling "it's okay...I know it was hard...we'll give you time as long as you want" Chaeyeon said continued letting her fingertips wiping all tears. "I really can't...." I said once again before I realized something. "Oh...You know the contract right...the manager can't be in love with the idols, it was a rule" I said and all of them nodded sadly knowing that it was only an excuse. I can sense that their heart has been falling a part and breaking into small piece by my words, but I think it was the best way for us.