☆♝ α ᶰⒾ𝐜Ẹ Ⓦʰ𝐞𝕖l 💛💲

We both walking looking around to find a very nice Ferris wheel in the center of the amusement park and actually we found one. "Over there!" Nako speak loudly and pointing her fingers toward a giant neon Ferris wheel. "Wow...it's high" I said struggling because I'm afraid of height. "You...afraid of height?" She asked raising her eyes brows. "A little bit" I said and still looking how high it was. "Don't need to be scared, we are together" she said cheering me up. I smile weakly imagine me looking down from the Ferris wheel. "Umm....but it's open yet..what should we do?" She said reading the 'closed' label. I followed her sight and starting thinking about the night activity. "Oh..I remember...I have heard that they are a parade around this time" I said while lifting my arm to check the time. "That's great!" She said happily. "Okay...let's go there, it might be start now" I said and suddenly grabbing her hands leading us to the crowd.

"Right here" I said while turning my face back to her. Her eyes looking at me like she was daydreaming. "Is everything alright?" I asked her and her eyes still on my face, so I used my hand waving in front her her and suddenly she blinking her eyes back to the reality. "Are you okay?" I said worried. She nodding her eyes looking down the floor. Then she looking at me realize something. I raise my eyebrow waiting for her answer. She swallowed hard and raising her hand with my all fingers intertwined it beautifully. She looked at it shyly and I pulled it out immediately. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to" I said scrubbing my neck. When a awkward moment start, music also start to playing along and the fancy characters walking waving to all the children. I decided to turn my face to her again checking that everything was alright. Her eyes are sparkling looking at the characters walking pass us. A smile form on my lips watching her cuteness overloading. I was too enjoyed watching her causing a pair of eyes looking to me as well. She smile naturally and said "look at Mickey Mouse, he is so cute" she said pointing and I nodded looking at him.

Then all the fancy light has been dark, the crowd start to disappear. "Should we go to Ferris wheel, it might be open this time" I said again lifting my arm to check the time. She nodded and followed me to the previous spot we have stand. "Let's go" she said leading us to the line, but instead of exciting my legs are weak and shaking. I still put a smile on face trying not to destroy her mood. But the time has been shorten, it was our turn. We both stepped in and sitting in opposite side. Her face is full of happiness smiling looking out the windows, opposite with me sitting trying to stop shaking. Our seat has been higher and higher in every breath and I can seen the whole town up here. As we reaching the top, I closed my eyes tight waiting for it to came down, but no. It stay stilled. All sweat are covering my face and also my cold hands intertwined to each other. "Hey...it's alright" Nako said stand up and sit beside me. "I k-know..but I-I'm scare.." I said struggling and scared to open my eyes. I heard she giggled and suddenly a pair of hands cupping my face, causing my eyes to relaxing and open up to see a beautiful pair of eyes looking into mine. "It's alright...just looking at me" she said and still looking into my brown eyes. I lost my consciousness just looking at her, all sense are closed, all I can know is her hands are moving to hold my cold hands but still the strong eye contact. "I'm sorry for not  approaching you like the others....I was too scared to be closed with you...but I'm not scared anymore" she said whispering but loud enough for my brain to process what she is saying. My eyes widen processing those word. "I'll protect you" she said moving closer. The shining light from the moon reflect on her glowing flawless skin, her eyes are more sparkling absorbing the beautiful light. "I waiting for this moment for a very long time, and I'm not going to waste it" she said and enjoyed our contact position.

The time passed the cargo are slowly moving down to its own spot, without knowing we both are landing safely on the ground. The door slowly open and she still focusing on my eyes, me either stared without breaking the mood. "Hey, you two..the round is ends, stop play a romantic series" the officer said to us which cause us to breaking the half hug and slowly walking out apologize to them. We both looked at each other smiling and giggling to the funny situation.

"Ring ring" my phones rang. I quickly grab it out from the pocket seeing who is calling. 'Eunbi unnie'. I immediately answer the call and put it on speaker. "Hey, Y/n! I think it late now and tomorrow we have practices before comeback, I think we should get going" she said and I nodded. "Sure...let's meet at the exit" I said and she hummed. I look at Nako, who is pouting. "What happened?" I asked her who is pouting harder than before. "We should be together longer...I didn't have a have a chance to be with you" she said pouting her lips. "It's okay..we can hangout together more often" I said and patted her shoulder. She then smile sweetly and holding my hands to the exit.

While we reaching the meeting spot, everyone is there waiting for us. "Let's go" I said and everyone get ready to hopped on the bus. After that half an hour we reaching out shared house.

thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love....
And sorry for slow updating...I have final exams to take :(