💕🐶 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 🐹💋

"Here" she said pointing out the hot dog booth. "You wanna eat it?" my gazed followed her fingers. "Yes!" She said clapping her hands happily like a 3 years old kids. "Okay then....let's get it!" I said cheering as well. Then we running to the booth and stop right in front the shoppers shocking. "What do you want to order?" I looked at the menu then turned my face to her. "Umm....cheese hot dog!" she said pointing the pictures on the menu. "Hmm.." I hummed in response and decided to order our 2 cheese hot dogs and 2 ciders. A while late is really torturing seeing the shoppers put the cheese on top of the hot dogs. I swallowed hard look the cheese melting covering the bread, it's like my saliva can be dripping to the ground. "Thank you" we bowed and grab them with a wide smile on our face.

"Let's go sit there" I said pointing on the wood bench. She hummed and nodded cutely as a response then we hurried went there before our delicious food get cold. As soon as we sit, we take our first bite with our eyes widen. "Wow..very delicious" we both said in unison and looking the amazing food in front of us. "Cheers!" We said in unison once again before raising it up a bit and take a second bite.

"Wow.." I said it out loud before leaning comfortably on the bench facing my face upward seeing a light blue sky. "I'm very full" she said and followed my gesture. Our eyes facing the white cotton clouds. "Let's go somewhere else, it's kinda hot" I said stand up and using my hands to cover my face against the sun. "Yeah..let's go" she stand up and pick up the trash. "Let's me help" I said and help her clean the bench.

"Where should we play.." I murmured looking around thinking the next plan. "Y/n" Hitomi said out of the blue. "Yes" I answer and looking at her, who seem very serious reading her text. "What is it?" I said curiously looking at her phone screen. "Umm...Eunbi unnie said we should gather up" she said moving her glanced to me instead. "Oh really?, I still have fun" I said causing her to smile widely. "Anyway, let's go or we'll get scolded" I said and she nodded followed me to the location.

On the way.....
We walked pass through a crowed which are in lines for a cotton candy and hurried heading to the location, but I loss Hitomi in the crowd. "Hitomi?" I shout loud enough the get everyone attention. "I'm here" she said raising her hands for me to see where she was. I didn't waste more time grabbing her hands and pull her toward me. Her thin body rushing toward me and bump agains my taller figure. My balance are losing and stepping backward. My side foot are flip causing the falling due to the gravity law, her body are falling in the same rate as mine. My back touching the floor followed my her small figure landing above me. "You alright?" I said moving my glances from floor to her eyes. Her face are centimeters away from me causing her to widen her eyes. Our eyes contact are stronger and attractive more than before. I swallowed hard didn't moving my pupils away from her. A seconds passed she break the eye contacts. "I'm sorry" she said hurried get up and help me stand up. "Thank you" I said and swipe the dirt out of my jeans. "Are you hurts?" I asking and checking her with my eyes while she rubbing her elbow. "I'm okay" she said weakly looking at her own elbow. I sliding my hands down to my trouser pocket and grab out a paper towel. "Here" I said handing her. "Thanks" she said and using it rubbing her elbow. After finishing she folding it and throwing it in the bin. "Let's go, they might be waiting" she said and we continued walking.

At meeting location....
"Hey" I said as we both reach the destination. "Is something happened?" Eunbi asked worried seeing Hitomi elbowed a little bit black from the dirt. "We falling down because of the crowd" I answered and looking at Hitomi feeling guilty. "Oh..are you guys okay? Is anyone hurt?" Chaeyeon said panicky. "No....we are fine" I said and smile to her like usual. "Umm...so why are you calling us here?" I suddenly asked. "Oh..we have discussing and we thought we should doing the random again, so we can known each other more" she said and I nodded understand everyone she is saying. "Okay then..let's start" she said once again pulling her phone out from the pocket and launch the generator. As soon as I breath another compounds of oxygen, the result are already on her screen. A time passed by many people are already paring up except me and a few people. "Next...Y/n and...." she said and I intertwine my fingers. "With...." she said and followed with a drum rolls. "Nako!" She said and I can see her face in a very surprise expression. 'Wow...today is a good day to meet new people' I thought and walked straight to Nako.

"Hey...wow this is a great opportunity" I said and she nodded. "We never be alone together before, such a great experience" she said and smiling to me. "Umm...where should we begin with?" I asked her and she started looking around. "Which one you already played?" I asked again and she answered "Umm...the roller coaster and the merry go round" she said with a cute high pitch tone. "Wow...both of them are popular here" I said and begin to look around as well. "Umm...I think it getting a bit late, if we get in the lines to play then it might dark" I said and she hummed in response. A few seconds later the ideas snap my head, "I know, I know....should we play a Ferris wheel, it might be very beautiful at night" I said and she clapped her hands enjoyed my idea.

"Let's go!"

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love....