♔♗ 𝕌ᶰDєг ⓐ 𝕤𝓹ᗝⓣlᎥGђⓣ 😺👻

"Boom!" A loud sound spread across the room cause me and Minju jumped due to the jump scare sound. The title has shown up 'Annabelle' with a red color alphabet cross with the black background. "It's really scary" she said frightening. I nodded in agreement and help her find the seat that has the same number as the ticket. "Here" she point out and grab my hands heading to our booking seat. My heart was beating very fast and sweat are rolling down my cheek. "I'm scared" I said and looking at the screen shaking. She suddenly slip her arms into mine, closer the space between us. I look at her confusingly, she smile a little and said "I'll help you" our hands are intertwined and our arms as well.

The time passed by the movies are getting more intense and I can felt that the jump scare is coming, I using my fingertip to cover a part of my eyes to avoid the scary scene. And I was right 'Boom!" Another jump scare shows. We both jump in our seat causing her head bump into mine. "Ouch" we both said rubbing our head. She giggled and looking at me. I look into her eyes laughing. "We are coward" she said giggling and I nodded in agreement. A while later, the sound of the movies are lower, or maybe we didn't hear them. I lost into her brownish eyes, it took me forever to bring myself back, but it likes never. Her brown eyes, beautiful glowing skin and cherry pink lips are perfect. We both lean in forget about everyone and the movies. Her nose touching mine and her breath are on my heat skin cover with sweat. The next seconds our lips is gonna touch, but "Boom!" Another jump scare are explode in the cinema, cause both of us jump a little. We laughing due to the funny situation, a while later she stop giggling. She smile lifting her lips corner and looking at me sincerely. "Unnie...I don't know what I to says, but when I said that I really like you, I really mean it." She pause for a seconds looking to the floor before continued "I'll never change my mind, even though you didn't felt the same" she said and holding my both hands into hers. She lean in closer and kiss my lips, her lips has pressing to mine slowly and softly, our emotion are deep digging down to our souls, the kiss was passionate and full of love, even though it was short, but I feel what did she mean. We pulled out looking each other eyes, losing in our own thoughts. "I'll think about it" I said causing her to smile brightly and hug me tighter. "Hey...are you going to kill me?" I said and she pulled out with a smile on her face.

A while later, I turned my face and the a light white are full the room. I closed my eyes immediately and let it adjust for a seconds before blinking my eyes a few times to check what was happened. AI looks around and all the people stand up and leaving their seat. Immediately I turned my glance to the screen, and it was a credit. The movie already ends. "It's already end, it's look like we didn't watch it" I said giggling and she laughing on my statement as well.

We get out of the cinema and shopping some cloths. She really cheerful and enjoying a lot. "This one or this one?" She asked me showing two differences type of dress. I didn't hesitate, pointing at the pink sweet dress. "It looks suit you" I said smiling. "Okay" she said and half running to the cashier. She walking out with a shopping bag. "What you wanna do next?" I asked curiously. "Umm...eat ice cream?" She said and I nodded. We both walked till our feet stop at the ice cream shop. "Which flavor do you want?" I asked looking at her and handed her a menu. "Umm...mint choco" she said and I nodded then turned my face to meet the vendor. "Can I have one chocolate and one mint choco ice cream please" I said and she nodded.

We sat on the bench enjoying our ice cream. We are sitting on the wood bench with a fountain in the center and all the flowers are around us. After taking a few glance to the environment, my eye sight went back to hers. She enjoy looking around licking the ice cream. "Hey! It's melting" she said shocking and pointing to my direction. "What?" I response confusingly. "Your ice cream! It's melting!" She said in shock and immediately open her bags finding the napkins. She pulled it out, moving closer wiping them out of my white shirt. "Thanks" I said. She nodded her head and said "let's go home, so you can change" she said and I nodded. Then we walked out of the mall heading back to our home.

At home....
I opened the door and both of us went inside. Minju tapped my shoulder and I turned my face to her. "Unnie..let's go upstairs, so you can shower" she said convincingly. "Okay" I nodded but someone shout our name. "Y/n! You're home" On eyes on us again, I just smile awkwardly and waving my hands to them. "Oh I forgot! I should do the announcement. Tomorrow! We'll go to amusement park, so be ready here at 8 o'clock. Okay?" I said and everyone cheer up excited to play like a kids. I laughing at their reaction and Minju as well. "I'll go shower now" I said before leaving the celebrating group.

I go in my paradise again washing all the sweat, the warm water flowing running down my body, the water vapor has take its place and the mirror are now blur. 'So relaxing' I thoughts rubbing my body against the water. A while later, I grab the white towel, wrap it around my body and rubbing it till dry. I opened the door and went outside with a cold wind attach my skin. But when I stepped out someone has been sitting on the bed, waiting for me.

"Unnie..." she said looking down the floor.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love.