【Forgiveness】

'Is she gonna like this cake?' I thought and finally I reached my destination. 'Should I knock or press the bell' I thought confusingly. "Why should I care then?" I said whispering to my self, then rang the bell that stick to the side of the door. "Coming!" A girls running to the door and open it with a smile on her face. "Unnieee, you are back!" Wonyoung said and hug me. "Yes, I'm back" I said giggled. Then we walk inside and I saw everyone watching their performance and reading comments on the couch. "Hey, where is Minju?" I said and turned my face to everyone. "Upstairs, she didn't came down after you go" Eunbi said. "You should go talk with her, she looks upset" Eunbi said continuously. "Okay.." Then I went upstairs to check Minju.

As soon as my feet touch the cold wood ground, my heart raising like I running a marathon. Then I decided to knock on her door. 'Knock knock' "Hey, Minju. It was me Y/N...Can we talk?" I said with nervous voice. There was no answering. "Please, Minju..." I said and the door was unlocked by the person inside. "You can come in" She said and open the door for me, but she still avoiding my eye contacts.

I sat down on the edge on her bed. "Minju, I can explain, it was because of my boss, I'm sorry" I said and look at her. "It's okay, unnie. I understand" She said and sat down beside me slowly. "Umm..how about we go together this weekend, I will buy you a huge ice cream, ok?" I said and smile to build her emotion. She slightly smile and look at me. "Ne" She said and smile a little. "And this, today I buy you a cheesecake, it was new baking, I'm sure you will like it" I said and she started blushing. "Thank you unnie, you are so sweet" She said and grab the cheesecake. "Wow, it looks very delicious" She said while opening the plastic bag. Then she started eating them. "You wanna try?" She said and cutting a cake in a small piece. "Ne" I said with a sprinkle eyes. She just giggled and lift her arms up to feed me a cheesecake. "Kamsammida" I said and open widely for cheesecake. "Hahaha, you're like a kid" she said while pulling the spoon out of my mouth. "Wow...It's very delicious" I said widening my eyes and put a thumb up. "Then, you should eat a lot" She said and lift her arms again to feed me. "No, no, no. It was for you" I said and push her arms a little bit as a no sign. "Never mind, I can eat from here" she said while putting the spoon down, lifting her arms in my direction. She swipe her finger on my lips to the corner and put it in her mouth. "Wow...very delicious" she said in a high pitch tone and smile brightly, then licked her lips to clear all the cream. "....What are you doing!" I said and slapped her arms softly. Then I was heavily blushing in front of her, my heart was raising and my face is red like a tomato. "Ok...I'll not tease you, ok?" She said and bend herself forward to me and blinking sweetly. "You said you are not teasing me, but you're doing it right now" I said with a mad face. "Sorry, sorry" She said Pull away and giggled. "But, there are still a cream stick to your lips" She said suddenly and looks like to repeated her act. I suddenly stand up from the bed like escaping. "I need to go" Then I run and shut the door tight. While I running out, I can hear her giggled behind me. 'That was close, why my heart is rasing' I thought.

Then I walking down stairs cupping my own face. "Hey, how was she doing?" Yena said and run toward me. "She forgive me already" I said. "Really? That was fast" She said shocking from my statement. "Another thing, guys! come here I have an announcement!" I said to gather everyone, even Minju walking down. "There are a dance practice tomorrow, it's a new schedule, so make sure you sleep early, ok?" I said and they are all nodded their heads. "Let's go sleep!" I said and they starting moving their souls to upstairs.

The next day...
Today is the first day that I can see them working, so I felt really excited. Today, they are practice their new song 'Fiesta', it was a really beautiful song. My job today is watching them and support, which it was easy to do. 'Oh they're start' The woman appear in front of the mirror. "Annyounghaseyo" They greeting their dance coach. And start the first move, as I watch they follow the moves it make me felt bone aches, because it was harder than what they have done. All of them are looks tired after the first tired, so it was my job to fresh them. "Here is water" I handed a cold water to each of them. "Kamsammida" Everyone thanks me. "Unnie, you should tried it" Wonyoung said. "Oh no, please. If I tried then we can meet in the hospital" I said in sarcastic tone.

Then someone trying to nap and some are hungry. "Unnie, I'll go to the grocery with them, do you wanna go?" Wonyoung asking and pointing at the group of people. "No thanks, I'll wait here" I said and used my hand to say 'no'. "Okay, we'll be right back" She said and walk to the door. "Be careful!" I said loudly.

Everyone left the room and went to the grocery except one person. "Eunbi unnie, you're not going?" I asked curiously. "No, I'll continued practice" She said and continued to move along the song. "Okay" I said and went to sit scroll down my phones on the couch. Then a loud noise are hit my ears, 'bang' I suddenly turned my face to the source of the voice and see a girl collapse to the floor. "Eunbi unnie!" I screamed and run to her. "Eunbi unnie, kwenchannayo?" I asked and look at her worried. "Ne, kwenchanna" she said holding her right leg. "But you not looking fine, let's go to hospital!" I said. "No, it's fine" She said and start moving. She tried to stand up, but fail. She fall to the ground again. "Eunbi unnie, please it's not fine" I said and help her sit properly. She didn't says anything, just her face that look worried and stressful. Then I thought that I should speak something to break the silence."Should we go home so you can rest, I'm sure that no more than two days you gonna be fine, if you let me help" I said lively. She look at me and said "Are you sure?". "Ne, I have been injured before, I know how to do it" I said confidently. "Okay then, but how can we go home?" She said curiously. "I know how" I said and act like thinking.

Thank you supporting, please give us a lot of love.