🍮♞ Ќ𝕚𝕄𝓑𝓪𝕡 🎉☞

"Ne, Kamsammida" Yena said and open the door slowly. She turned her face to me and said "Aren't you going?" She said curiously. "No....I'm gonna stay here, I should give you a private time with your family. When you finish just called me" I said. "Okay, I'll be back" She said and waves cutely. I saw her run to her house like a little kids. I decided to picked up my phone and scroll down the news, suddenly my phone are vibrate and the screen shown 'Ahn Yujin'. "Yobusayo?" I said. "Unnie, kwenchannayo?" She said. "Yes, I'm fine. Why are you calling me" I asked. "Umm...I'm don't trust her, I just to make sure you are okay" she said. "I'm fine, you don't have to.." I cutter my own line when the bus door started to open and reveal the same girl. "Unnie, what happened?" Yujin said through her phone. "Nothing" I said while look at Yena standing there. "I have to go, see you at home" I said and hung up. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Umm...my parents want you to go up, they wants to thanks you for taking care of me" she said exhausting. "You can just called me, no need to run" I said. "That's because you are on your phone a second ago" she speaks. "Oh, Mianne" I said and go down the bus. "Let's go" she said and grab my hand again.

In the house...
"Annyounghaseyo" I said and bowed to her family. "Don't need to be formal, sit...sit" her father said. "Kamsammida" I said and sat there. "Here" her mother said and handed me a plate. I grab them and doing a head bowed. "Thank you for taking care of my daughter, she might be stubborn sometimes" her father said. "Appa!" Yena said. Her father giggled and continued saying "now let's eat". Her mother walked from the kitchen and reveal her delicious food 'Kimbap'. "Wow, it's look very delicious" I said. Then Yena used her chopsticks to get Kimbap and put them in my plate. "Kommawo" I said to her and eat. Her family is really cute, they are heartwarming and also kind. Everyone told their stories about when Yena was a kids, which some are good and some are bad, we laugh and enjoyed this time a lot. They also like to tell a jokes, I'm sure everyone will laugh like me, it's like they have a jokes book I'm their head. But when the time pass, I have lifted my hand to check the time, and I saw that we are here for a very long time and we need to go. "Umm...I think we have to go now, it's a little bit late" I said. Then Yena hugs her mom and dad, her actions is like a baby. After a goodbye time we are now in front of her house. "Thank you for today, it's really good" I said while take a glance at her. She hummed as a response, then we went to the bus and get back to our home.

As soon as we get on the bus, she resting and went to dreamland, like a kids that plays and run out of energy. "Cute" I said to myself while looking at her. I leave my thoughts and look out of the window. Many thoughts has come to my head, everything was so confusing and also complicate to arrange them properly. But all the thoughts has been end when something hit my shoulder. I turned my face to my left side and saw her head has been rest on my shoulder peacefully. I smile a little and continued watch out the window, and later we both have some rest.

"We are here!" The driver said woke me and Yena up. "Ne, Kamsammida" I said while Yena is still half sleep. "Hey, we are here" I said and shake her body. "Arraso" she said and get out of the car sleepily. Then we walked in the house. The door was opened and saw everyone asleep. "What happened?" I asked and one of them wake up immediately. "Oh...you are here?" Chaeyeon spoke and rubbing her neck. "Unnieee...Chaeyeon unnie just used us to clean the house" Yuri whining. "Why?" I turned my face Yuri and asked. "She said 'I want this house to be clean before Y/N is back, so she don't have to work on it'. Chaeyeon just doing the shh sign to Yuri. "Why do you think I'm tired, I'm not tired at all, but thank you Chaeyeon-ah" I said and she blushed.
'What the f*ck, maybe not only Yujin is after her' Yena think. "Hey did you guys ate dinner?" I asked and none of them nodded. "Okay then I'll go buy something, oh and also we run out detergent" I said. "Then I'll go with you" all of them said in unison. "You all can't go, it's dangerous. Maybe the fans will run after you" I said. "But you can't go alone" Eunbi said. "Then I'll go with you, I'm huge giant, I can protect you" Yujin said. "No,no,no....you can't. I'll go with her" Yena said. "But you just go outside, just rest...I'll go" Yujin said and stares at Yena. Then everything in the house is quite like we are in the middle of the forest. All I can see is everyone stares to each other like a no blinking contest. 'What happened to all of them?' I thoughts.

Everyone thoughts:
Choi Yena : I can't let she go with her, she might flirting with my girl.
Ahn Yujin : I'll not let you make a score this time, I'll make her mine.
Jo Yuri : What's happened with this two, a fight?. Then how can I win.
Kim Chaewon : I know this will happen one day, I'll let you guys fight. She will be mine anyways.
Kang Hyewon : They fight just like a kids, too obvious. How many people like her, not only me?
Kim Minju : Oh my god, then I'll have a lot of enemies. I'll fight for you Y/N. Please wait for me.
Jang Wonyoung: What happened to unnie?
Miyawaki Sakura: What this two fight about? Should I ask?
Honda Hitomi : Y/N might be uncomfortable to see this two fighting like a kids, and also I never have a private time with her, I wish to be with her too.
Yabuki Nako: Everyone fight for her, I'll use my cuteness fight for her.
Lee Chaeyeon : How can this two like her, there are too much enemies, no matter what I'll confess my love to her.
Kwon Eunbi : I never felt like this before, but this time is different, she is everything. I'll fight for my love.

"Hey, did you guys just went to another world, no one is speaking and why do you stares each other like this" I asked look at everyone. "Nothing!" Everyone said in unison once again. "Okay, so who is going with me" I asked again.

"Me!"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love.