░▒▓█ ŁⓘⓖнŦƗⓝᎶ 𝐔𝓟 ᵐ¥ 𝐦𝐎𝐎D █▓▒░

"Unnie..." a girl waiting patiently on my soft bed with her face looking down to the floor. "Wonyoung-ah, is something bad happened to you?" I asked worried and sit beside her slowly. She didn't say anything further, just put her arms around my waist and resting her head in the crook of my neck. "You can tell me anything, you know?" I said whispering and she nodding her head response to my words. "Everyone has their own problem...but please remember, I'm on your side" I said and patted her head lightly to cheering her up a bit. "Thank you unnie, but this problem need your help" she said hesitantly. "What is it? let me help you" I said lower my head to meet her beautiful brown eyes. "I think....I like you unnie, and every times you stayed with others...I felt...jealous" she said avoiding my gaze. "Wonyoung-ah...thank you for the special feeling you have for me..." I said while patted her shoulder. "Are you going to reject me?" She said with a shock expression. "Aniyo" I suddenly said and then I realized I have said, I hurried covered my face with a red blush on my cheek. Wonyoung smile blushing due to my sudden sentence. "So....you mean you also like me?" She continued her sentence with her eyebrow raising waiting for my answer. "Umm....you know lately there were a lot of confession, and I think I can't handle it" I said and she nodded. "I know it's hard, and when the right times are coming, you can just tell me what you think, okay?" she said and hug me in the same position as before.

Next day...
"Are we ready?!" I shout downstairs with all members already finishing packing their stuffs and standing up with happy faces. "Yess!!!" Everyone shout 'yes' as a response and then we all walking out the door like soldiers. Everyone scream and jumping up and down express their excited feeling.

Amusement park....
Everyone rushing out from their seat to visit a huge amusement park with a tons of plaything. "Wow..." everyone having a jaw drop watching how beautiful, also me widen my eyes surprisingly. "Let's go!!!" everyone cheering up and run into the center of the amusement park. "Which one are gonna play?" Nako saying happily while clapping her hands. A moment later someone are upcoming with a interesting idea. "I think...we all can't play it in the same time, thirteen people is too much" Yujin suggested. "...Yeah...right" Eunbi said supporting her idea. "Should we do the random generator and like go with the partner?" I said Brighting everyone mind. "Oh...great!" Chaeyeon said. "Okay...I'll do it" Eunbi said and grab a phone out of her trouser pocket. Everyone intertwined their own finger together wishing to be with the person they liked. "Okay...start!" Eunbi said once again and clicked the generator button. 'Tick tock' the time passed and the result are now showing on the screen. Everyone name has passed and now it was my turn. "Y/n..with..." while she was saying my name, I can tell all of their face are hoping and wishing it to be them. "Hitomi!" She said and Hitomi face has been lit up with a exciting mood. 'Wow...I never be closed with her before, it might be a great experience' I thought smile at her.

"Hitomi-chan, what do you wanna play?" I asked her curiously while looking at her. She looking around her trying to find the one she like to play. "Umm...I don't know which one is good" she said confusingly. "Do you wanna play roller coaster? I have heard it was the best one" I said and she nodded. I started gazing around find our roller coaster "There is the line" I said pointing to a line of people and she look follow my fingers then nodded excitingly. I have stepped closer to the line and waiting for us to get a queue. "Hey...are you scared?" I asked her and she just shake her head as a 'no'. "Wow...so cool, I'm a little nervous" I said holding my shaking hands. She smiling and grab my hands sharing her warm hands, letting all the heat flowing through my vein. "Thank you" I said holding her hands as well. Finally, we have go up their and put on our seatbelt ready to dash out. "Hitomi-chan, I'm scared" I turned my face to her with my nervous shaking eyes. "It's okay, hold my hands" she holding my hands again and looking into my eyes.

"3....2....1!" The roller coaster start moving to the top seconds by seconds. My hands getting sweaty and sticky, and every parts of my body is shaking. Our cargo are getting higher and higher, the winds are flow swiping my hairs behind. I cannot felt anything but my heart that can skipped a beat. Suddenly her hands are holding me tighter causing me to look at her. She looking into my eyes, her hands are slowly moving near my face and finally touching my sweaty cheek. "Kwenchanna" she said while swipe the sweat out. I nodded and continued focusing on the path in front of us.

While the cargo reaching the top. Everything's are follow the rules of gravity, my hair are flew to every direction and all I can heard is my own scream. Everything is so fast that I can't captured any moment, but one things still caught my eyes. It was her hands....it's never left me, she hold it tight all the time never change.

"Finish!" The cargo are landing to the place before. I sign in relieve "I swear I'll not this one again" I said and hold my stomach. "Are you alright?" She said rubbing my back gently. "I'm...okay" I said and stand up straight. "Umm....what do you wanna play next?" I asked her with my hands still shaky. Then she hold my hands again prevent it from shaking. I look at her confusingly due to the strange situation. "Umm...your hands are shaking" she said. "Oh..thanks" I said again and smile to her. "So...what's next" I asked to avoid the awkward situation. "Oh yes...Umm...I know!" she said suddenly grab my hands leading me somewhere.

"Right here.." she said.

Thank you for supporting, please give us a lot of love....