chapter thirteen.

"This is so fucking good!" Julian mumbled around his s'more, which was stuffed into his mouth. He nodded as he took in the flavour.

"Slow down! Save some for us!" Calvin took the marshmallow bag.

"I am." Julian frowned. It had grown dark and all of the students were fathered around two separate campfires. Everyone had just finished dinner, and now it was time for dessert.

"So Calvin, please indulge us in this mystery boy." Vivian met his eye from across the fire.

"Huh?" He looked up quickly, his cheeks growing even warmer, but not from the heat of the fire.

"Please, you were staring at the males camp instructor when we got here, we seen you to talk when you got to the lake..."

He shook his head, biting the inside of his cheek. "Shut up."

She huffed. "I'm just messin' with you.

He looked up, seeing a boy lean across  one of the wooden poles, watching him, a smile on his face. The boy gave Calvin a little wave.

He waved back. The group took noticed and looked towards Levi' s direction.

"I think I'm gonna turn in for the night." Vivian told everyone. She got up, planting a kiss on Peter's lips. "I gotta call my dad anyways and tell him. See you in the morning. Goodnight everyone."

"I think I'll go too." Victoria said after a few minutes had passed.

"Yeah, looks like everyone else is too." Julian observed, watching as other kids begin to get up and head towards the cabins. Let's go Peter." Julian quickly grabbed the boy's sleeve.

"Hey- what about Cal?"

"Shut up he's gonna get some."

"Huh?" Peter asked as he allowed himself to get dragged away.

Eventually Calvin was the only one to remain from both campfires. He watched as Levi walked up to him, "Hey." He handed him a slip of paper.

"Hey." Calvin grinned sheepishly. He took the paper and read the note.

"My phone number." Levi explained.

Calvin nodded, tucking it in his jean pocket.

"Are-" The older boy hesitated. "Are you dating anyone?"

"No. Why do you ask?" Calvin smirked.

The boy shrugged and looked away. The two sat in silence, the crackle of the fire and the swaying of trees filling it.

Levi looked back at Calvin. He glanced down at his lips. "Can I...?"

Calvin nodded, closing the space between the two. Levi leaned into the heated kiss. Calvin's heart sped up.

"Follow me." Levi broke away breathlessly after awhile. He led Calvin towards the entrance and to a small hidden cabin which he guessed was where he slept.

Levi locked the door behind him and shut the blinds. He pushed Calvin onto the bed before smashing his lips against the others again.

Calvin's hands trailed down the boy ontop of him, his hands slipping past his shorts and underwear, squeezing his ass.

"Fuck." Levi moaned into the kiss.

Calvin moved them so that he hovered over Levi. He ran his fingers up the others chest before kissing down his neck, leaving hickies wherever his lips touched. Levi bucked his hips up, looking for any sort of friction.

"Calvin..." He moaned. "Shit- I don't have anything to hide these." Levi looked him in the eyes.

"I'll be more gentle."