chapter eleven.

Peter slid the bracelet onto his wrist. He sped through the crowded halls, a huge smile on his face. He stopped infront of a group, sneaking behind a girl before embracing her in a hug.

"Hey!- Peter? You scared the crap out of me!" Vivian whined, her face growing hot as the others laughed.

"It's our two-month." He reminded her, finally letting go.

"I know, what do you wanna do today?" She asked. They began to walk towards the gym. They were having an assembly today before they went home.

"Well," He interlocked his hand into hers. "I guess you'll find out after school. I have something planned already."

"Aww, tell me now!" She groaned.

"Nope, you're not gonna get anything out of me."

"Get a room you too!" Julian called from behind them.

"Shut up King Julian!" Vivian shot back.

Peter looked around. He had gotten quite used to the school now. He turned and ran up to the very top of the bleachers, the floor seemed to sway beneath him as he looked down. He kept walking down the aisle before sitting down, staring at a plump, balding man in a brown suit who kept knocking the microphone stand on the ground.

Vivian fumbled with her hands. She glanced at the boy who sat next to her who was eagerly listening as the man began to spoke, his voice booming all around them. She looked back down at her hands, looking at her bracelet. She couldn't help but shake off a weird feeling. She didn't know what it was...

"Hey Viv, you're shaking." She heard a voice mutter in her ear.

"I'm just cold, Victoria." She let out a breath. "I think I need to throw up... shit." She buried her face in her hands, her vision getting blurry.

She felt hands rubbing her back.

"Vivian? Are you okay?" A deep voice asked, though it sounded miles away.

She burst out crying. Some people below them turned to glare at her, or began pointing.

"Mind your damn business." Victoria snapped at them, staring them down until they looked away. She looked around. "Calvin and Julian must be sitting somewhere else." She rolled her eyes. She dug inside her bookbag, handing Vivian a waterbottle. "Here, it's new. Drink some. I have some crackers left here that you can eat." The voice rang out in her head.

Vivian just put her head against the wall behind them, shutting her eyes. "Can.. I have the crackers?"

"Yes, yes of course. Here!" The girl quickly pulled them out and opened the bag, handing them to Vivian. "Hurry, you need something I'm your stomach."

Vivian dug her hand in the baggy, before raising a shaky hand to her mouth. She took a bite, only feeling more sick.

"What's wrong with her?" Peter asked in a hushed voice.

"I'm not sure, it could be that she ate something bad maybe? I don't know, I think I'll take her to the bathroom."

"Okay..." Peter looked at the queasy girl beside him with concerned eyes.

Victoria stood up, letting the girl clutch onto her as she awkwardly led them past rows of people. Peter watched as the pair finally made it down and rounded a corner.

Victoria quickly walked through the hallway, her sneakers echoing along the deserted room. A boy nearly jumped as he seen them approaching.

He must be skipping. She thought.