chapter six.

"Hey! Watch i-" Vivian was cut off as another pillow smacked her in the face. "Okay, That's it, I warned you!" She began to chase Victoria and her sister around the room, beating them with the pillows.

They all laughed and let go of the pillows, falling on the soft bed.

"I'm glad I agreed to coming over." Vivian let out a breath.

"Yeah, I haven't had this much fun in awhile!" Victoria's sister agreed.

"Do you guys want to-"

"Hey bitches! The real beauty has arrived!" A boy came in yelling, walking over to sit on the bed, stuffing his face from the bowl of popcorn.

"Ew Cameron go away!" Victoria whined.

"You're just mad because I can steal your man." He noticed Vivian who had a smile on her face. "How are you and your boyfriend Cam?" She asked.

"We're doing good." He said shortly. "Anyways I'm leaving, make sure you fatties save me some food, I might want some more later." He got up and left, some popcorn cupped in his hand.

"Ugly rat!" Victoria shouted after him.

"Hideous roach!" He shouted back.

"ANYWAYS," Victoria said loudly. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Let's play truth or dare." Victoria's sister suggested.

"Yeah, Alright. You can ask first then, Kat."

"Okay... Victoria, Truth or Dare?" Asked Kat.

"Hmm.. Truth-"

"-Scardy cat!" Vivian butt in.

"Leave me alone! Im still going with Truth." She crossed her arms.

"Okay. Is it true that you...." Kat paused for a moment. "Like Julian?"

"What? Ew no!" She exclaimed, though her cheeks turned a light shade of red. "No! Me and him are just friends I would never."

Vivian busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Victoria asked defensivly.

"Noth-nothing!" Vivian managed to say through her fit of laughter. "It's just- you couldn't make it any more obvious!

"But I don't like him!

"Ooh you're blushing, Vic!" Kat teased, smiling at her younger sister.

"You guys are mean! I mean yeah, I think that he's cute and funny but that's it! Vivian, Truth or dare?"

Vivian took a breath to stop laughing. "Uhh dare!"

"I dare you to text Peter and ask him what his turn on is." Victoria said the last part quickly.

"Ew why?!" Vivian shrieked in disgust. "You're gross."

"Do it!" Kat told her.

"Do it! Do it!" Kat and Victoria began to chant in unison.

Vivian shook her head, her face growing hot. She took out her phone, opening Peter's contact number.

Viv: Hey, can I ask u something?

Peter: Yes.

Viv: okay good, this is for a dare by the way

Viv: do u have any turn ons?

Peter: What is a turn on?

Vivian looked up from her phone. "He doesn't know what that is."