10

Canada tripped on the smallest pebble that just happened to get in his way. He stumbled but didn't fall. He ran as fast as he could after the trip up.

That small mistake was exactly what his chaser needed.

He grabbed Canada's arm and spun him around.

Canada growled at his attacker, his eyes staring at the white, blue, and red face.

"Canada, can I talk to you?" Russia asked gently.

Canada pulled his arm out of Russia's grip, "No."

"Why not?"

"I have to get home. My kids are waiting for me." Canada said simply, knowing very well that his children were known to all countries, just like his brother's.

Russia smiled, "I'm sure they won't mind spending a couple more minutes with South."

Canada squinted at the slightly taller man.

"I have an Uber to catch." he said, waving off Russia and walking away.

"Canada, please." Russia grabbed Canada's arm again, and Canada glared at it.

Russia let Canada go and sighed, "I need to talk to you about the possible war."

The war.

"No." Canada said, raising his head high.

"Why?" Russia's voice pleaded, a sound Canada thought he'd never hear.

Canada took a step forward and grabbed the collar of Russia's shirt, pulling him closer to him, and whispered into his ear in a low growl, "Because you're the enemy."

*happy dance*

*cough*

So..............................
OwO