30. Explanation

Today's the last day we'll be here. And tomorrow we'll be heading back to campus and continue with our college life.

I honestly couldn't be more excited to finally get back to air-conditioned rooms and seeing Kiara everyday again! I got so much to tell I don't even know where to begin telling her!

"Even though it's our last day here to train you, I can say that majority of you have improved a lot. It has been a pleasure to be your instructors batch 101. Continue to work hard even when we're gone." I said the last of my speech.

"Yes well, you lot have been difficult, but it's all worth it in the end. It's good to see how you men have grown in the past 3 months. You have endured our harsh training and came out stronger, for that I'm proud of each and every one of you. Thank you for having us these past 3 months." Brian said his last words.

We stepped down the stage as the soldiers kept applauding, some even crying?

We went back to our dorm and packed up our stuff. Alexandro, Len and Kayden came in personally and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Oh-" I could hardly breathe.

"We'll miss you sooooo much." Len cried.

"Sh-iww-y (silly)" I told him.

"Don't forget us Ms Santini...." Kayden said.

"We'll remember you forever.." Alexandro said.

"Hey....brats. How long are you gonna squash my girl?" They looked at Brian clenching his fists and crossing his arms, being annoyed as ever.

"Your girl heyyyyyy?" Len let go and sneakily walked up towards Brian.

He must have realised what he said as he started to flush and step back nervously.

"I-It just slipped out of my mouth..." Brian looked away.

"Ohhhhhh???" Len smirked.

"Come on Mr Garcia, we all know you like Ms Santini." Kayden laughed innocently.

"Just admit it Mr Garcia." Alexandro added fuel to the fire.

Honestly it was so cute to see Brian get caught up by the three of them. They left him speechless!

"I-I..."

"Alright stop pressuring him guys." I chuckled.

"Hey we're helping you out here! We made an oath we'll make Mr Garcia confess his feelings before you guys leave!!!" Len confessed.

"What?" I widened my eyes.

Kayden and Alexandro clasped his mouth shut.

"Ah hehe forget what he said...." Kayden anxiously.

"Ah I already did." I heard Brian blurting out.

We all spun our head towards him. He started to blush real hard. We couldn't move our mouths, just stare at him in shock.

1

2

3

4

5

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAYYYYYY!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP YOU BRATS!!!!!!!" Mrs Kilk yelled.

.

.