3. Brian Garcia

NAME: Brian Garcia

DATE OF BIRTH: 29 May 2001

RECORDS: Imprisonment for the murder of 30 victims, age 20 - 30

RELEASE: 30 June

GOVERNMENT INSTRUCTIONS: To be assigned to Clear Waters College for 1 years till release. To be assassinated, 300 million award 

STRENGTH: Skilled in guns and knives, trained as a world skilled sniper, acrobatic skills, martial arts, world-class hacker

WEAKNESS: No weakness

CAUTION: Once one person is killed, a killing spree can arise

My eyes went big when I realized that the government had found no weakness of this guy. Most of the time, I would make good use of my target's weakness to kill him, but him?! 

This would be a little more harder than i thought. 

"Hey, hey! Carmen! You here?!" Kiara snapped her fingers at my face.

"I'm sorry,  what were you saying?" I snapped back at reality. 

"What were you looking at your phone so attentively? Is it your boyfriend?" She smirked.

"Don't be silly. No one would like such a plain girl like me." I laughed.

"Girl! You have such fine curve and such a hottie! Don't ever say that you're simple! Plus with a bestie like me with you everyday, you'll get a boyfriend in no time!!" She slapped my back.

"Nah, boyfriends are not my thing. I just would like to lay low in my college days. " I chuckled.

"You're no fun." She pouted.

I giggled, what an innocent girl she is. She shouldn't hang out with a criminal like me...

"Oh right, Kiara, do you know that a new guy is coming to the school today?"

"Hm? Oh him. Yea, i know." She said plainly.

Does she not like him? I've seen Garcia's picture, he's quite the charm. I would have thought it caught Kiara's attention.. Guess not. 

"Well, I think we should go and find him and introduce ourselves. What do you think?"

"You do that yourself. I'm not that interested. " She looked away.

"Do you...know him by any chance?" I asked. 

"Well, sort of. But i'm not so keen to see him. Do you find him cute?" She started smirking again. 

"N-no! I just thought he was a new student and he may need some help around the campus grounds!" 

"Well, i don't think we have to worry about that. Look." 

She pointed to the campus gardens behind me and i spun around. 

Oh god.

Almost half of the school population was surrounding him! And they're mostly girls! Even Amelia, the most popular girl in school was there! 

His face was so handsome and wearing a sleeveless top made his muscles stand out. He had broad chest with a chain dangling on his neck. He had piercings and a hot-ass tattoo on his arm. 

"Damn." I smirked. 

"Don't tell me you fell for him too." Kiara sighed beside me. 

"What? Of course not. I just found him hot. " I denied.