COVID-19 special

Before reading on, please note that this chapter has nothing to do with the original plot. It's just a special chapter meant for funzies. So please, once again, this chapter has nothing to do with the original plot. this chapter is for funzies and despite the chapter known as "COVID-19", I'm not entirely talking about the COVID-19. Hence, things like, COVID's symptoms, effects, medication, are all not true in this chapter.

Alright you may proceed, enjoy!!!

"Garcia, have you heard?" I flipped the newspaper. 

These days the newspaper articles and news on tv has been about the new virus spreading around the world. And the government has requested everyone to stay indoors as much as possible. Currently it has affected more than 300,000 people around the world. 

"About the virus that has been going around the world recently?" He asked me as he prepared the coffee.

"Yeah, the COVID-19."

"Of course. God it's terrible, heard your eyeballs will turn white and you turn partially blind. You'll also start to freeze like you're in Antarctica."

"Yeah, and the worst part, the HOHO (Human Of Health Organization) knows who started this virus!"

"Really? Who?"

"Some mental scientists. This virus came from one of their failed experiments. Both of them contracted the virus and spread it to the mental hospital, which soon spread to that country and so on." 

"So what did HOHO say?"

"They said this problem was serious and ordered that each country take mandatory precautions to prevent more people being affected."

"God I can't even go on my killing spree now. I don't wanna get infected."

"All you think about is killing." I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, that's my specialty." He leaned forward and pecked me on the lips. 

Brian seemed quite calm even though this virus is serious. Well I mean, if I don't keep an eye on him, he could just leave right now and go for a murdering party. 

"Can you guys like, not? In my dorm??" Kiara's voice boomed as Brian was about to reach underneath my shirt. 

"C'mon sis. She's my girlfriend, aren't I allowed to kiss her?" Brian fussed.  

"Why are you even here?" Kiara crossed her arms in annoyance. 

"I didn't want to stay in the boys' dorm. It's boring there. I rather stay here with the ladies." He winked at me. 

I blushed and looked down. 

"Take pity on me please. I want this COVID-19 to be over nowww." Kiara groaned.

"Well they did say how to cure this pandemic." I tried to calm her down. 

"HOW!" She shot up. 

"They say to cure this, the two doctors who created this virus has to die." 

"Great! You guys are the killing duos in the whole of Mexico! You can do it!"

"It's not that easy..." 

"What do you mean?"

"Firstly, those two idiots are not in Mexico's territory and the virus they carry in their body are highly contagious. Those who are less than 3 metres away from them will get it." Brian butted in.