Chapter 1

A/N: So, the idea for this story popped into my head recently and I could not get it to go away no matter how hard I tried. I would have preferred to finish my other work before starting this, but I soon found I couldn't write anything until I started drafting this story. But then I liked the draft so much that I felt like I had to start writing it so now here we are. I promise to get back to my other story soon, I just have to get this out of my system first. I have a lot of chapters written already so I'll be updating regularly.

-Disclaimers: The title is from one of my favorite songs and I do not own My Hero Academia

XXX

--Katsuki's Point of View- Thursday

It's too fucking loud with all these extras and their damn drama. I never should have agreed to help Tape Dispenser and Dunce Face study for our upcoming quiz. Of-fucking-course they would invite Pinkie and Shitty Hair to join in on the shit show. And of-fucking-course none of them can focus on the goddamn schoolwork because they're too busy talking about shit that has nothing to do with them. I don't know why I've resigned myself to hang with these losers in the first place. They are such pains in the fucking-

"Bakugou! Hey, are you listening to me?" Pinkie is sitting across from me in my dorm room, pink legs pulled up to her chest, one arm draping over her knees, the other waiving in front of my face like I couldn't possibly hear her unless she gets in my personal fucking space like that.

"The fuck you want, Pinkie? And before you answer, I'm warning you right now if it doesn't have to do with the homework, I'll kick all of your asses out!" I had better things to do and little interest in helping any of them. I only agreed to this to get them to shut up and now look at where that landed me. In the middle of the endless fucking bullshit nonsense they call socializing. Fuck that.

"Okay, before you get all blasty on me, I'll have you know it's important."

"But it's not about school?" I questioned, already smirking as I imagined blasting them all out of my room.

"Eh, no but-"

"Then you can all get the fuck out right now. Get ponytail or glasses to fucking tutor you!"

"Chill out Bakubro and let the girl talk." Shitty Hair eyed me sympathetically, like I would somehow budge from my current mission if he did. Fat chance in hell.

"Thank you Eijiruo, now as I was saying... Do you know what's up with Izuku?"

I have no idea why she'd be asking me what's up with that shitty nerd. It's not like I'm his fucking keeper or anything and the fact she thought I'd know pisses me off. None of them were aware of the extra time I spent with him and All Might so I can't imagine why she'd ask me anything about him. "Why the hell would I know? You should be asking his little circle of flowers like Pink Cheeks or some shit."

"You really don't know? Huh, I thought for sure you would since you guys have known each other for so long." She unfurled herself from her spot next to my bed and moved to get comfortable in Sero's lap, who's skinny ass was taking up my office chair.

"That doesn't make us friends, Pinkie." What an idiot reason to think I would know anything about him. "I guess since I've known the fucking cashier at the 7-11 by my house since I was a brat you probably think I know her life story too. Am I supposed to know where she took her last holiday or maybe what she had to fucking eat for dinner last Tuesday?" To be fair, I could tell you where Izuku's last vacation was but that's only because our parents are BFF's or whatever. They don't need to know that.

She put her hands in the air in resignation, probably trying to placate me but it sure as hell wasn't working. "Okay, okay, I get it."

"We all get it." Sero chimed in from behind her.