4

All of us stood at the deck looking towards Duelist Kingdom.
"Man, this Duelist Kingdom looks like a pretty big place, Yugi. Finding your Grandpa's not going to be easy." Joey states.
"Well, we gotta start somewhere." Yugi responds.

All the duelists starts to line up, getting ready to leave the cruise ship.
"Woah, check out the suits." Joey comments as he sees the security. Then the duelists are told to get off the ship in an orderly fashion.
Tristan then begins to whispers to Téa,"Hey, Téa,what if one one of the security guys finds out we're both stowaways? We might as well play it safe and swim back."
"We're in the middle of nowhere, Lamebrain! If you can just try and act normal, we'll be okay." Téa responds in a loud voice.
We begin to walk off the ship when all of a sudden one of the security guys yells,"Hey you!" at Tristan. This causes us to stop and look back while Tristan freezes," Don't look so nervous, you guys are our guests here." Tristan quickly turns around and responds while bowing,"That's right! I'm your guest!"

Tristan then spend walk to the rest of us and begins to pant,"I think I just had a heart attack."
"Way to play it cool, Tristan. That wasn't suspicious at all." Téa comments in a sarcastic tone.
Joey then gets all pumped up and yells," Alright! Every single one of us made it here safe and s-"Joey is then cut off by him sneezing. Téa dodges the snot while yelling, "Ew!"
"You wouldn't have caught that cold if it wasn't for Weevil." Yugi comments.
"Speaking of our wormy friend,looks like he just slithered his way off the boat and is already to start sone trouble." Joey states as we all look towards him to see him smirking, "That slimeball. I'd love to wipe that smirk off his face."

Then one of the men in suits begins to speak while pointing tiwards the steps that leads to the castle," Welcome all duelists, please follow the stairs to meet your host."
"That castle has to belong to Pegasus." Yugi comments.
"Then what are we waiting for?" Joey asks as he begins to walk.
"That's way too many steps," I whine.

As we walk up the steps, Téa stops and looks into the forest.
"Huh, what's that?" She asks. The rest for us look towards where she was looking and Yugi responds,asking,"what did you see Téa?"
Téa then points to the forest stating,"It looked like...Bakura."
"Bakura,from school?" I respond.
"Again with this Bakura stuff?" Tristan asks.
"Where is he Téa?" Joey asks.
"That's two times I've seen him now, but I can't see him anymore. Maybe it was all in my head?" Téa responds.
"Come on, we're on a rescue mission. Remember?" Tristan asks as everyone starts walking again. I quickly look back tk where Téa pointed to see Bakura emerge from behind a tree.
'So he really is here.' I think as I follow behind the others.

All the duelists stood outside the castle, waiting for Dad to come and speak. Duelsists we're speaking time eachother about well known duelists here and started to speak about why Kaiba wasn't here. A duelist then mentioned Yugi which caused Téa and Joey to nudge him. Then something caught me off guard, "Isn't Rosallind Pegasus suppose to be here?"
"I think so. Apparently, she's super shy when she isn't dueling."
The others heard it and stared at me I just look at the balcony. Before they could ask anything, Dad appeared on the balcony and starts his speach:
"Greeting Duelists! I am Maximillion Pegasus! It is my great honor and pleasure to welcome you all to the Duelist Kingdom. You stand before me, the world's gretest duelists! But come tournamnet's end, only one shall be crowned, King of Games! I implore you all to assemble your dueling decks with care, with creativity and with cunning, for this competition will test your skills like never before! To track your progress in the tournament, you've each been given a dueling glove, you've also been give 2 precious star chips. You must wager these star chips on each duel you compete in. To advance to the final level of compitition for a chance of three million dollar prize, you kust win ten star chips! Ten star chips will admit you into my castle, where you'll face me in one final duel! This will be a tournament unlike anythjng you have ever experienced! State-of-the-art dueling arenas comes this entire island, and intriguing new dueling rules will be in effect. I could tell ypu what the new rules are, but what fun would that be? You'll descover them as you compete, or you won't last very long. Remember, play boldly, play strategicly, and duel mercilessly! You have one full duel to prepare, both your cards and yourselves. When the sky lights up with fireworks, the duels will begin!"

Dad then walks back into the castle as the duelists cheer. All of the duelists then spread out across the island. Me and the group were in some meadow.
"Yugi, I don't think I can win this thing maybe it'll be best if you take your star chip back." Joey says as he holds the star chip Yugi gave him.
"Nah, you keep it. Your little sister's counting on you to win the tournament's proud money for her." Yugi responds.
"Thanks man." Joey replies as he smiles.
"You can do it. You just got to stay clear of the more experienced duelists at first." Téa states.
"Yeah, it's just a matter of working your way up." Tristan adds while I nod.
"Thanks you guys." Joey says," well Yugi, between your grandpa and my sister, we don't have any room for mistakes."
"Right." Yugi responds while nodding.
"Also who's that Rosallind Pegasus girl the duelists where talking about earlier?" Joey asks.
"She's a famous duelist who's apparently Pegasus' daughter." I state as I move some of my hair behind my ear.
"They way they described her sounds like you, Rosa." Tristan adds.

I stay quiet and look up at the sky to see fireworks.
"The fireworks! It's starting!" Téa states.
"Let's do it!" Yugi yells as we watch the fireworks.