27

The girls were cheering on Duke and was annoying Joey, causing him to snap. The fangirls claimed that they needed a muzzle for him so Joey tried to calm them down by trying to start a cheer for Duke.
"Man, I can't wait till Yugi wins this and gets Joey out that stupid dog suit Duke Devlin's makin' him wear. That guy's a real jerk." Tristan says, and I nod, "Tell me about it. First we have those annoying girls cheering and making some horrid nicknames and then we have the Dice man himself trying to get revenge for my Dad. Like if he really deserved revenge, then I would've done it myself."
"Yeah, Duke's all about humiliating his opponents, especially Yugi." Téa adds, "Why else would he want to beat him in a game broadcasted around the world?"
"He's sure on a vendetta."
"It's not fair. He blames Yugi for everything... His game not taking off, losing Pegasus as his business partner. It's just wrong."

Yugi takes his rolls and gets 2 magic crests with 2x multipliers giving him a total of 4 magic crests. To gives him enough magic crests to activate Thunder Ball's special ability.
"Not bad. You've even learned how to use your help screen to find out how to activate the monster's special abilities." Yugi uses Thunder Ball's ability which makes him make him shrink into his body and make a ball to run down Duke's Blast Lizard, destroying it. It then turns out that Yugi had another 3 magic crests in his crest pool, to which he used to use the special ability again and destroy Gator Dragon.
"You nailed him. Way to pick up the snag, Yuge!" Joey claims while the fangirls whine and call Duke, "Dukey."
"Okay, Duke, now we have a game." Yugi claims as he clenches his fist.

"Not bad, Yugi. You used that help screen to come up with a pretty impressive move there. But still, I wouldn't get any ideas about winning this match. You'll never know Dice Monsters as well as I do. After all, I'm the guy who invented the game."
"That's true, just as your idol Pegasus invented the Duel Monsters Card Game. But inventing a game doesn't mean that you can't be beaten at it, Devlin. But perhaps my beating Pegasus was the exception to the rule. Perhaps you are better."
"Ah, why thank you?... Huh? Hey, wait, you only best Pegasus by cheating! Don't try and fool me."
"No, Duke, you're fooling yourself."
"Yeah, right, cheat." Duke then rolls and saves the crests in his crest pool. Yugi then takes his roll and gets to summon a level 2 monster, the Knight with twin swords.
"For all of the good it'll do ya, none of my monsters are within striking distance if him."
"That's why I'll store my other die in my crest pool for now."
"So, at least you've become better at conserving your crests. It's about time."
Joey comments in how he doesn't understand all these different crests which makes Duke comment, "I guess it's true. You really can't teach an old dog new tricks."
'Ouch.'
Duke then explains the crest pool again, making Joey understand and this makes the fangirls to comment that he needs to learn dog rules and was commanded to sit, to which he obeys. Making me, Téa and Tristan look at him as we feel sorry for the bloke.

Duke goes and summons another monster, Battle Ox, right Infront of Yugi's newest monster. Duke uses 4 movement crests to move Battle Ox right next to Yugi's Knight and attacks, destroying it... Fortunately, Yugi changes the Knight quickly into defence mode, which the Knight has a defence total of 10 points, taking Battle Ox's attack back down to 20 after the attack going up by 10 due to the Ox's ability. This fortunately keeps the Knight on the field, making Duke grunt from rage.
'Yes, Yuge!'
Yugi rolls and uses his Knight's ability by using 2 attack crests which makes the Knight be able to attack twice this turn, which ends up destroying Duke's Ox.
"Way to go, Yugi!" I cheer.
"You're really on a roll now, buddy!' Tristan adds.
"Your turn, Duke. But this time, you might want to steer clear of my monsters!" Yugi yells, but Duke begins to chuckle like mad before bursting out laughing, confusing everyone.
"So you were able to defeat my Battle Ox, Yugi. So what? Hah! My last brilliant move wasn't about just creating another monster."
'Wait... It was to block Yugi's dungeon path!'
"It was about building out my dungeon path!"
"Your dungeon?"
"That's right. Just take a look at your dungeon path, you dunce."
"What about it, Duke?"
'How did I not see this???'
"I'll tell you what, Yugi. It's been stopped dead in its tracks." This confuses everyone, making them all look, "See by red dungeon path? Do you see how it reaches from one side of the board all the way to the other creating one solid line in front of your blue path? Well, guess what, Yugi... Your dungeon path can't cross it and that means that your monsters can't get to my heart points in the other side of it. You're stuck, Yugi. You can't build your dungeon path forward anymore. You're completely boxed in!"
"No! He trapped me!"