24

"Let's Duel!"

"Oh, Yugi... Sure you want to go through with this?" Rebecca asks Yugi, with her annoying high-pitched voice.
"I'm sure." Yugi responds.
"Ok, but it'd be a lot easier just to give me the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. You're up against a genius, you know. Oh, Teddy, isn't that right? Yup. Yup. You're a genius l, Rebecca. Grr. Now let's get to it!"
"It's your turn." Yugi states and Rebecca then takes her turn.

Rebecca takes her first go, placing the Witch of the Black Forest in attack mode. A chuckling witch with long purple hair and a long-length black gown with a silver eye at the top of it as well as a purple gem on her forehead.
'That's a strange first go.'
"He thinks very slowly Teddy. Do you suppose he'll ever play a card?"
"I'll play Rebecca." Yugi then summons his Celtic Guardian in attack mode before attacking the witch, which causes her to be destroyed and taking Rebecca down to 1700 life points.
"So much for your Black First Witch!"
"Wah! That mean old Yugi sent my worthless witch to the graveyard." Rebecca whines, "Oh what do I do? Huh? What did you say? Oh, thank you! If the witch of the black forest is sent to the graveyard, I get to pick another card from my deck. A monster with up to 1,500 defence points and I get to shuffle my deck again. Whee! Thank you Teddy!"
Rebecca then does so with a massive smirk on her face.
"Well, I'm waiting." Yugi sighs, "Are you gonna play or what?"
"Hey, don't you distract me when I'm thinking! What next? Decisions, decisions, decisions."

"That kid could drive you crazy really easily." Téa comments.
"Tell me about it." I sigh as I pinch the skin between my eyes.

"Oh, I guess I'm stuck with this one. Hmm... Here we go." Rebecca then plays Sangan in attack.
'Another weak monster in attack? Is she trying to get cards to go to the graveyard or something???'
"Aww, he's so cute, isn't he?"
"Not for long. You can kiss's Sangan goodbye!"
"Oh!"
Celtic Guardian then attacks Sangan, triggerinh it's effect while taking Rebecca down to 1000 life points.
"That Celtic Guardian sent my poor Sangan to the Graveyard too! You're so mean!"
"Gimme a break. I'm not being mean, I'm just playing the game!"
"Did you hear that, Teddy? Nasty old Yugi is yelling at me."
"And I'm not yelling at you!"
"Huh? What did you say? We haven't lost just yet, Teddy? If Sangan goes or the graveyard I can pull a new monster? Mm-hmm I understand that."

"I don't know. That girl's weird." Téa states.
"Geniuses are meant to be eccentric, you know." Tristan adds.
"Come on you guys. You gotta be kiddin'. That little twerp's no genius! She's just a just case." Joey yells.

"Now let's get down to business. Kid gloves are off. You've met you're match, Yugi."
"Suddenly she's a lot more serious."
"I play a magic card, Tribute to the doomed!"
'Another sacrifice??'
"It's let's me throw away one card from my own hand. In exchange, I get to wipe out one of my opponent's monsters from the field. Heh... Just watch." Rebecca sacrifices one of her cards and then suddenly a bunch of bandages appear, wrapping the Celtic Guardian up before before taken away by a giant hand.
"Celtic Guardian went bye-bye. And to finish my turn, I play one more card in defence mode. Here is where things start to get interesting, Yugi. Mark my words- The Blue Eyes White Dragon will be mine again!"

"Am I having hallucinations, or did she just put on a totally different personality?" Tristan asks.
"Uh-huh she's a lot smarter than she led us to believe." Téa responds, "Watch out for her Yugi!"
"I swear this is just a common thing at this point. Always with the strange personas of being all childish just to suddenly act super smart." I sigh.

"Alright, Rebecca, I attack with summoned skull!" Yugi's summoned skull then appears on the arena showing off it's lightning in between it's hands before trying to attack.
"Big mistake, Yugi. The card I played was the millennium shield."
"The millennium shield!"
"It has 3000 defence points, and your skull only has 2,500 attack points. Hahaha! So you lose 500 life points!" Summoned Skull's attacks disperse around the shield as Yugi then loses 500 life points while Rebecca is jumping up and down, laughing.
"Whee! Yugi's down 500 points!"